Reviews (946)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable features, allowing management of multiple locations, specific delivery criteria, and language translations. Its dynamic delivery rates based on zip code and cart value are praised for their flexibility. The app's ability to handle both delivery and collection orders, along with efficient customer support, is highly valued. Merchants commend the scheduling feature for delivery and pickup, and the ability to customize the cart page.

December 3, 2021

Good support service, and speedy to solve my problem, the support team so friendly and helpful, recommended app for sure!

Giflorist
Malaysia
March 25, 2021

The customer service with this app is phenomenal. Sree took the time to really help us configure the app to our business needs. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs pickup & delivery - trust me, I've gone through the list of other apps out there and this one is by far the best!

AloeFreshhh
August 22, 2020

So helpful, and fixed everything plus answered questions. I was struggling with some functions, I’m happy it’s working now ..

Ruth & Esthers
October 3, 2022

I don't ship products. Everything is local delivery and pick up. This app allows the flexibility without going to a higher monthly membership with shopify. I've used the zoom chat a couple of times, because I'm still learning, and EVERY TIME they were super helpful and patient.

graciously made
Logbase replied April 28, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review. It means a lot to us. Please reach out to us if you have any queries. We will be happy to help you anytime.

December 10, 2020

The app works well and customer support is very helpful. They made sure my store was set up for quick and easy check out for my costumers.

Macaron Love
June 22, 2022

Great costumer service, great assistance.
Provides Time slots for delivery service that you provide.

Mimmi
April 1, 2022

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! always thorough and great response rate. this app is wonderful and i am grateful for the team

Beauty & The Board
December 7, 2021

I struggled for ages trying to find something that would work for my cookie shop and I cannot praise this app and its customer service reps enough! I had to take a break for a few months from my business and am recently re starting it back up and have forgotten some of the steps I need to make the products I have available to my customer base. Its 1245am and Janani was there in a matter of moments on chat not only to help but resolved my issue in less than 3 minutes. I cant ask for better service, because I dont think its out there! :D

Just Sugar Cookies
December 13, 2022

An Amazing and easy app to use, the customer service was especially helpful he customized the app to exactly what i needed.

Bhagy's Bakehouse
Edited March 18, 2022

1st Review: I have no idea what I would have done without the help of Siva. He went above and beyond to make sure that my website worked with this app. This is a great app that is not only affordable, but very efficient for any business who needs a scheduled pick up date. Thanks again Siva. 2nd Review: These guys are always so helpful. Willing to go above and beyond for me every time. Thank you!!! 3rd Review: Once again Siva saved the day again. I am launching my business in 4 days and there were minor details I needed worked out. I seriously have no idea what I would have done without the support of this business. They go above and beyond for their clients. Thanks again you guys!!

MaKro Meals