Order Printer

Print invoices, labels, receipts, packing slips, and more.

Free

Belgianbeerz.com

I was delighted to finally have an app to automate my invoicing. Right know I have to copy paste all my Shopify data into an Excel template.

Unfortunately the layout of this Shopify invoide is standard and can only be modified by an html-specialist. For simple mortals like me, this way to complicated. The idea of an invoicing app is great, but it will have be improved a lot before I will be able to use it.

Please keep working on it Shopify-people, so that hopefully in a few months I can automate my invoicing and review this rating.

Jon McLaughlin

This app is promoted and advertised with the compelling feature that it will print labels. Please allow me to provide some clarification to this claim. The Order Printer app does NOT print traditional sheets of adhesive address labels. More specifically, I have the standard 8.5"x11" sheets with 30 adhesive address labels per sheet. I wrote the HTML for my own custom template designed to fit the label sheets I use. However, the Order Printer app won't populate the customer's shipping information into the labels appropriately. Instead of inserting customer 1 on label 1, customer 2 on label 2 (and so on, etc.), the Order Printer app inserts customer 1 into all 30 address labels and then creates a second page where customer 2 is inserted into all 30 address labels (and so on, etc.). Shopify support has informed me that the Order Printer app was not designed to work the way I'm intending to use it. Which begs the question, why promote this app with the #2 selling point of "prints labels?" And why promote that the app allows the creation of custom templates if there are limitations to the customization? In an attempt to remain somewhat objective towards this app, it will print labels as advertised... just one label at a time... a single label for a single customer that consumes an entire 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. Not very efficient.

FelinFach Handmade Textiles

Seen some iffi reviews before us but must say we have had no problems at all. Hope we're not missing something obvious but so far everything is fine

Gnomo

It would be great if design process was more intuitive. Right now you can only use html.

星道ショップ

All the problems we encountered were solved, no problem as for now (heard of a font size issue, but apart from that...).

Designed Eyewear

Similar to Pixel Printer but with a better looking invoice design and the ability to print invoices in bulk.

1 2 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 81 Next