Order Printer

Rating (3.3)
Developer
3.3
January 24, 2023

I have contacted this app because I was wrongly charged for two months. No response.
It was suppose to be after 50 invoices, I have less than 30 lifetime invoices.

Kinski Market
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 20, 2023

Very Easy App to add. It's only right to point out that this does NOT work with Shopify POS as it says. But it works well from the dashboard.

kearneysclick.com
Ireland
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 11, 2023

It's pretty bad honestly. And wondering why a good packing slip and invoicing option isn't included in Shopify - it was with the platform I just migrated from.

Some of the issue:

Navigation. Every time you edit an invoice or packing slip, there is no way to go immediately back to the "manage templates" area. You almost always have to go all the way back to Shopify and then re-open app. Makes customizing a major time waster.

The preset templates are nearly useless. The packing slip is just addresses. The invoice's payment detail doesn't make sense and will be confusing to customers.

I am pretty disappointed.

Zoopitee Herbals
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
Shopify replied January 23, 2023

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. After editing one of your templates, you can click on the Order Printer title to return to the main page of Order Printer. While this won't take you to the 'Manage templates' page, it does help prevent having to relaunch the app from the Shopify admin.

That being said, there are a bunch of liquid variables that can be added to the templates so that you can include more information using Order Printer, and we've got some examples here: https://bit.ly/3qhabR6. However, for our complete list of liquid variables, you'll want to launch our app and start editing one of your templates. From there, you can click "View the Liquid variable list" on the left side of the editor.

If you need any help with editing the templates, then we'd be happy to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Simply visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and log into your account to create a support request. Cheers. -Elias, Shopify Support

January 4, 2023

This app will be perfect if it shows customer paid by credit card 4 digit ending number with either authorized or paid status.

Falcon Technologies, Inc.
Time spent using app: 9 months
Shopify replied January 23, 2023

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback. We understand that you'd like to be able to display the last 4-digits of the credit card used by the customers, and we'd be happy to share this feedback with our development team.

That being said, while there isn't a way to display the last 4-digits of the credit card number, you can display the payment status using this variable - {{ transaction.status }}. If you need any help with editing the templates, then we'd be happy to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Simply visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and log into your account to create a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

December 13, 2022

I'm not happy really, it's showing the wrong address on my invoice, different to how my account is registered on Shopify, it's showing a different country and I don't know how to change it.
Also when it prints out it only shows the date you print out and not the order date.
Also when customers order for local pick up the orders print out without their name on and I have to go through my orders to see who has ordered and write their name on!

The Good Soap
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
Shopify replied January 15, 2023

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. By default, the templates are set up to automatically pull your store details from the settings in the Shopify admin (https://bit.ly/3QEXNZP) and the customer's details from their orders. However, it sounds like your templates may have been modified at some point and we'll need to take a closer look at your account in order to help resolve this issue. While we're unable to provide account-specific support via the Shopify app store, we'd be happy to further assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Simply visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and log into your account to create a support request. Cheers. -Elias, Shopify Support

December 7, 2022

All I want to do is be able to bulk print order pages (something that shouldn't even need an additional app) I deleted the two premade template so I can build my own, but once they're deleted there's no option to create a new one. That's an oversight as bad as the fact that you can't bulk print in the first place.

Turtle Covers Group Limited
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Shopify replied January 15, 2023

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and expressing your concerns. This is definitely something we can help you look into further, therefore, I encourage you to connect with our Support team (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) directly for troubleshooting purposes.

We look forward to helping you resolve this as soon as possible. -Olivia, Shopify Support

November 28, 2022

When you print an order, the template uses the current date instead of the date when the order was created. Not sure how it works in other countries but in my country the tax authorities want the invoice to show when it was actually created. One of the screen-shots above show the incorrect template {{"now" | date: "%m%d%y" }}.

JORD OF SWEDEN
Sweden
Time spent using app: 4 months
Shopify replied December 29, 2022

Hey, there. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review for the Order Printer app. I jumped into my own store and tested this behaviour and confirmed that the date of the invoice is dynamic - meaning that it changes to the current date when you print the invoice. If you're looking to change this, you'll want to looking into creating a custom template, or edit the coding of the current template you use to have the date of the order creation added to the invoice. You can reach out to our Live Team (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) to get information on our scope of support with these changes, and to see if we can support you directly with adding this information. -Imogen, Shopify Support

October 31, 2022

I had trouble with the app and have had an open ticket for a week. they verified there was in fact trouble. NOT operator error.

Pickwick & Co.
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Shopify replied December 9, 2022

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. While we're not sure if your inquiry was resolved through our live support, it is possible that we had some intermittent issues that day. Nevertheless, if you run into any other issues like this one, we'd be more than happy to look into them. Simply get in touch with us through the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) and we'd be happy to further assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

October 23, 2022

It’s ok but could be a lot better. When an order is edited, so an item removed and another added the removed item is still shown with qty of 0. This looks poor. How can code be edited so deleted products aren’t shown at all?

Horizon Micromobility
Time spent using app: 6 months
Shopify replied December 1, 2022

Hey, there. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for Order Printer. We appreciate your feedback! We understand how this extra line item can be confusing and take up extra space on your slips. I'm going to go ahead and make the product team aware of this feedback so they can look into adding some easier settings to allow one to edit how this information appears. I also would suggest reaching out to our Shopify Community Forums (https://bit.ly/3E4zfU1) so you can ask this questions to other merchants and developers who have also encountered this issue. This is a great place to stop by any time you require some assistance with coding changes. Thanks again for your review! -Imogen, Shopify Support

October 3, 2022

Very simple app, but how do I get the top and bottom texts like date/Order printer/http:/name and page 1/1 gone?
It is not in the html and not in the settings....

Tropical Centre
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Shopify replied November 1, 2022

Thank you for getting in touch and writing your review. From the sounds of it, I believe these additions are being made by your printer rather than within the template itself. You should be able to change this within your printer's settings.

If you'd like someone to check this and confirm for you, please feel free to reach out to our support team: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support