Orderhive Inventory ‑it's FREE

Orderhive Inventory ‑it's FREE

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

SamiraBoutique

All these 5 stars reviews are fake, I message these guys over and over and never got a response, try to connect amazon and Walmart and the app will not work at all and I keep messaging them for help and no response.

SparkUpp

This apps got a ton of features and it was super easy to navigate their UI. Everything's super organized and user friendly

Work Flow

I just want to say that I do love this service and the vision for your company. SO many value adds. Your support is great and thanks for continuing to develop a great product for us.

ShopCelino

Excellent program to help manage our inventory and track best sellers, keep track of our accounting books etc. I highly recommend! A big bonus is the support team. Definitely would recommend!!!

2LB Depot

We've had an Amazon business for 5+ years and used multiple order management, shipping management and inventory management platforms. OrderHive cut our daily order processing workflow from 1 hour to literally 1 minute. It has been a life saver for us. The software is awesome and their support is incredible. I HIGHLY recommend.

PaLiSoL Creations

This app is great and the customer service and support tam are there when you need them.

I tried many differnt similar apps but there was always something a miss because of my complex selling situation which includes selling in multiple Countries and different platforms.

Naresh took time t listen to my needs and has been a great help in implementing automaitons to save time in my business.

Wellena / Hormones Balance

I am very pleased with this app. The customer support and technical help in onboarding are excellent. This app is much simpler and more intuitive than other apps and suits our needs perfectly. We have been using it for over 2 months and highly recommend it. The Orderhive has even done a custom report for us.

Monza Bicycle Club Inc (US)

The online support staff for Orderhive is responsive. Naresh Sambhawani does an excellent job and deserves 5 stars!!! He is very knowledgeable and always follows up. This software is not very intuitive, however, so support is more necessary than with some other software programs.

There are occasionally "glitches" where orders are not synced properly and the software doesn't always notify you as it is supposed to do. When glitches do occur, the situation is escalated to tech support, and the answer is more often than not that it was a one-off type of situation and "won't happen again". Sometimes that is the case.

Functionality is good and they are continually adding new features. It's a solid order management system.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to hear that you faced an error using the software but we were able to address the situation promptly.

As you said, we are adding many new features rapidly ( as per customer request ), sometimes it happens that we miss out dependencies. We are working on improving our process so that we can manage rapid feature development.

Thank you for being Orderhive customer.

Kiara Sky Nails México | Dip Powder, Gel Polish & Nail Lacquer

I use to app to help me with inventory management and it is great. It integrates with my amazon store and shopify store and I can also create manual orders

Soul Tinkers

Absolutely terrible customer service. Very basic functions. After deleting this app you will have a lot of problems with your stock levels and product availability. Doesn't recommend this app.

September 7, 2020

We have improved a lot in our customer service since 2018. We have a dedicated account management team available 20/6 covering almost all timezones. We have live chat and call support available for all plans. Whether you are on a free plan or growth, you get full customer service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11