Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Great Garden Plants

Things started out alright but there have been repeated failures which have greatly impacted our business. "Premium" support is hit or miss if they'll actually be available. Chat support can only do the bare minimum & in most cases has to open a support ticket. IT support is only around until about noon EST time so you usually have to wait over 24 hours for something to be fixed. This is not a good solution for high volume companies.

Sonic Boom Records

Installed this app with the intention of using it to receive inventory for our store with a large amount of items. After testing a bit, we've noticed it is randomly adjusting inventory when we take a special order for an out-of-stock item. We receive an order for an item that isn't in-stock - which makes our inventory -1. When the inventory reaches a negative number, Orderhive manually received stock to bring it back up to zero. This is a really distressing problem - as of yet we've had to response to our request for help - but we have received a lot of automated follow up emails trying to sell us something. Not impressed - hopefully they will get back to us at some point...

Drinking Well Co.

We switched to Orderhive to solve our inventory management issues. It has allowed us to automate multi-channel fulfillment and improve our inventory accuracy. We currently use Orderhive for shipping, inventory management, and order processing / fulfillment. We would have used Orderhive for EVERYTHING but our link with our brick and mortar arm has stopped us from moving our entire accounting / ERP system over to Orderhive as well. If we could, we WOULD move everything to Orderhive. Support is great, they have resolved every issue we have had within 24 hours. Multi-channel fulfillment has been great, and we're working to expand our listings and automation to every brand we sell.

mikarose-wholesale

Great order management system. The customer service is fantastic especially Jinesh Shah was very helpful getting things setup. They are always updating the module and making it better.

Detailers Finest

For syncing inventory between different stores on different shopping cart programs, it works great. But at $50/mo with a $99 setup fee for the Lite package, that's way too much. I guess that's why they don't disclose pricing in the app description. I suppose if I was using all their other features (which I don't have any use for), it could be worth it.

Korosi Innovations Ltd.

Helped us automate our workflow, and their team has been nothing but helpful in getting us up and running on their platform quickly!

Krafty Bear

The support provided is good altough I have not used their services as was not able to integrate Bluedart with their software.

Earth Rocks Canada

We reviewed this app and decided it was not our ideal fit for various personal reasons...and then the trouble started. I have dealt with incessant phone calls and e-mails from the sale department. They do not have unsubscribe options on all of the marketing and they simply will not stop calling and e-mailing despite repeated polite requests to cease contact. I cannot comment on the actual functionality of the app, we did not actually use it enough for me to have a valid evaluation. Update - the e-mails are still coming, despite having contacted them directly and continuing to unsubscribe. At best, I see this as a poorly managed company......and at worst I see them as completely disregarding privacy laws. Whatever their situation is, i would not suggest installing their products.

Made with Lemons Designs

Very difficult to use and integration doesn't work. Support wasn't helpful. Web articles are hard to understand in English. Don't recommend.

EvoRetro Lets Game

We are using Orderhive as our main inventory management software. We're using it on all our seller accounts. Orderhive did an amazing job for our company. Their customer support is brilliant. They walk you through the troubleshooting steps when you have technical issues. Also, the Orderhive system is easy to navigate and the integration of your stores to it is not difficult.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12