Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management

by Orderhive

Order, shipping & inventory management software for retailer

My Vendor

Great app. Helps you keep track of inventory listed on different marketplaces. Helps you generate PO and keep track of last purchase price which makes it easier to keep track of your purchasing.

Over all a great inventory management application.

ERZ performance

Been using orderhive for 6 months it was working fine but after the new version it's crap now. Try another inventory software this one don't work correctly.

Hello Green

Decided to move from another provider to Orderhive early 2018 - and rated old version 5 stars. So disappointed with new version in Sep 18. Poor design, UX, makes simple tasks confusing and hard to complete. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

GPA Wholefoods

Fantastic and responsive support team, lots of great features particularly for managing inventory across multiple stores.

Oenling Com

We needed an inventory system that could handle sales from online store and POS, + we have a lot of product bundles where we need to keep track of inventory levels of the components so we don't oversell. Orderhive handles both of these perfectly. There is some manual work in setting everything up (because we didn't have all the functionalities before), but the system is easy to use. The support team here is great, there is live chat and I've always received almost immediate and very helpful response. For more complicated issues about getting started we've had video conferences where they have shown us exactly how to import and set up things, that is really great support! I'm also impressed with the Shopify integration, as soon as I edit something in Orderhive it's immediately changed in our Shopify store as well. So I can surely recommend this app both for pricing, functionality and support.

Mighty Monkeys

I was paying almost 5x for another program that wasn't as responsive or easy to use as Order Hive. They have just released an update that I didn't like some of the features of as it was messing with our ordering - after a quick call to them the issue was resolved and we are back to running well!

Also, it's very handy to see things like the profit margins etc when receiving stock. This app has saved me money as I hadn't adjusted my prices to reflect increases from my supplier and their % calculator showed me that!

Great app for us! www.cleverstuff.com.au

Topper Shopper

Here is my summary of what has happened since i started Orderhive

I month into the trial now !

In the last week, having agreed the trial would be extended until issues were resolved every morning it is switched off, this is becoming so annoying

We seem to be taking 1 step forward and 2 step backwards. We resolved the Sync issues but now after one week trying to set up royal mail we still have problems and some of the Royal mail prices are showing a zero for certain services. This is a really important part of the software and it just isnt working. Also the paper process for shipping is quite complicated and uses a lot of paper and i feel risks of errors. The Click and Drop system seems far simpler and could easily be done with Orderhive, simply have the SKU on the Royal Mail postage label!!

Also now sometimes Im just getting a white page on orderhive which I can only assume is to do with the Cloud and the online chat keeps crashing, sending multiple message, or not working at all or sending messages to my email.

Orderhive needs a minimum of 1 month to get set up and it is a huge learning curve. I can see that I will get there in the end but it is a massive process.

1. the biggest problem is the Indian call centre, I gave up with the online meeting i had as it was painful to me ears
  2. The online chat has lots of pauses so it seems they are dealing with many different customers at the same time, i kept having to ask , ARE YOU HERE ?
  3. There are a number of very annoying parts to the software that i cant believe other people havnt complained about yet, such as Supplier name is the contact name not the Supplier name. Its just wrong!
  4. To add the supplier to your products it has to be done manually or via spreadsheet upload which seems to me to defeat the object of having Orderhive if you still need spreadsheet, surely you could simply select all the items from one supplier and add in bulk like you can with a tag !!

10 days in to the evaluation,

The issues I have raised with orderhive I believe they are going to resolve in the next release as well as lots of other features.

integration with Amazon and ebay was really easy and within a few minutes I could see all my products and orders coming into one place, this was a real breakthrough and at this point I could really see what the benefits of orderhive will be It takes a bit of tweaking to align the products because you are bringing together lots of products from different shops but Orderhive were very helpful to fix this for me and I understand the next release will allow you to do this yourself.

The order processing is excellent, I can sort by sales channel and simply despatch. I havnt tried integrating my shipper yet but that will be this weeks work

My first review of this app was a rather sad 2 star but as i am using it more I can see the benefits there will be for my company in the future. So we have moved upto to 4 STARS now !!!!! and I see the the developers have got lots of improvements coming in the next release.

www.WatchandClockParts.com

Its Totally Minis

I have been in business for only 5 years, but I spent a HUGE amount of that time trying to find the correct inventory control/syncing software.

For us, this is it!!!!

Super responsive, very supportive.

The majority of issues we have had were ours, but they still responded with courtesy and respect.

They work with us to keep their software updated and integrate customer's needs and wishes. We intend to continue using Orderhive for the foreseeable future.

Great software, great people!!!

Glenns Hardware

Orderhive kept improving their service and listened to our feedback to make it one of the best cloud inventory management out there. We are very delighted to have your stores integrated, stock management never can be this easy. Thanks team

Onlinepartysupplies

Amazing app, they have solved all our inventory management issues!! Customer service is outstanding. They are always there to help and are super friendly :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9