Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management

by Orderhive

Order, shipping & inventory management software for retailer

Soul Tinkers

Absolutely terrible customer service. Very basic functions. After deleting this app you will have a lot of problems with your stock levels and product availability. Doesn't recommend this app.

Seateam

We have been using this app for the past 4 months, and so far I have nothing to complain about

We mainly use it to transfer orders from Shopify to multiple warehouses and it works wonderfully; Shruti and they're customer support are a ton of help! every time we have had any question or concern they always get back to us rather quickly

A+ Product

Next Fashion

I'm very happy that I found OrderHive!It meets my Shopify & Ebay needs very well Customer Support 5/5

Urban Revolution Australia

We use this app to manage our inventory stock levels on Shopify, create purchase orders and invoices. It is easy to use and the support is refreshingly immediate and very accessible.

Eliquidstop

Perfect Inventory software . We have over thousands of SKUS and its works great. Hiranshi Dhruv is the best and even stayed up to 4 in the morning to help answer my question her time. Amazing Member of ORDERHIVE

SoFlow

App is very good for keeping track of inventory and orders. It doesn't offer the platform to keep track of our invoices though, but we have a bit of a special way (it's excellent if you only work with digital payments).
But most importantly, their staff is very responsive via chat, they are happy to arrange calls in order to fully understand your needs.

My Vendor

Great app. Helps you keep track of inventory listed on different marketplaces.
Helps you generate PO and keep track of last purchase price which makes it easier to keep track of your purchasing.

Over all a great inventory management application.

ERZ performance

Been using orderhive for 6 months it was working fine but after the new version it's crap now. Try another inventory software this one don't work correctly.

Hello Green

Decided to move from another provider to Orderhive early 2018 - and rated old version 5 stars. So disappointed with new version in Sep 18. Poor design, UX, makes simple tasks confusing and hard to complete. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

GPA Wholefoods

Fantastic and responsive support team, lots of great features particularly for managing inventory across multiple stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10