Orderhive Inventory ‑it's FREE

Orderhive Inventory ‑it's FREE

by Orderhive

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Earth Rocks Canada

We reviewed this app and decided it was not our ideal fit for various personal reasons...and then the trouble started. I have dealt with incessant phone calls and e-mails from the sale department. They do not have unsubscribe options on all of the marketing and they simply will not stop calling and e-mailing despite repeated polite requests to cease contact. I cannot comment on the actual functionality of the app, we did not actually use it enough for me to have a valid evaluation. Update - the e-mails are still coming, despite having contacted them directly and continuing to unsubscribe. At best, I see this as a poorly managed company......and at worst I see them as completely disregarding privacy laws. Whatever their situation is, i would not suggest installing their products.

Made with Lemons Designs

Very difficult to use and integration doesn't work. Support wasn't helpful. Web articles are hard to understand in English. Don't recommend.

EvoRetro Lets Game

We are using Orderhive as our main inventory management software. We're using it on all our seller accounts. Orderhive did an amazing job for our company. Their customer support is brilliant. They walk you through the troubleshooting steps when you have technical issues. Also, the Orderhive system is easy to navigate and the integration of your stores to it is not difficult.

Hydrangea.com

We have been using this app for 2 stores (soon to be 3) and overall it's been excellent! It's not cheap but for all of the functionality that's to be expected and tech support has been very helpful. I tried 2 other inventory management programs before this and had demos for a couple more and the user interface, automation, and flexibility are the best. Also, we needed to sell bundle products (a 4 pack of the same item) and after evaluating a ton of apps we discovered we could do this easily through Orderhive!

Showgirl Sparkle

This app isn't free at all. There is a free trial period, and they won't even tell you what the subscription fee is unless you email them? Who has time for this sort of nonsense. Charge whatever you want, but be upfront about it, Otherwise you're wasting entrepreneurs' time, and that's one asset we need. Saving time for us is like getting a good review.

The Sporty Van

I just tried this app. hopefully it will really help me a lot grow my business further. But for now, it's a cool app!

Lulla-Buy

We tried out this app and while it has a lot of functionality it has quite a few glitches which were blocking for us, we were allowed to add multiple users with no problem and then when we asked for help we were told that we need to upgrade to use the features we were using, they don't have any automatic way of hiding or blocking out features that are not on your plan. After not needing the upgrade options they then said they cannot help us with the issues we were having because customer support is not included in the free Shopify plan. We spent a lot of time setting up just to cancel as the service was not good and software unreliable.

SamiraBoutique

All these 5 stars reviews are fake, I message these guys over and over and never got a response, try to connect amazon and Walmart and the app will not work at all and I keep messaging them for help and no response.

October 29, 2020

Hi, We try and respond to all customers in a few hours over chat and 24hrs on email. Were you sending an email to the right email address?
For prompt response, you can contact chat support in software.
For email support, you can email on support@orderhive.com

SparkUpp

This apps got a ton of features and it was super easy to navigate their UI. Everything's super organized and user friendly

Work Flow

I just want to say that I do love this service and the vision for your company. SO many value adds. Your support is great and thanks for continuing to develop a great product for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11