Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

From $95/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lideka Home

Location Netherlands

Amazing tool with the best service from: Chetan Rabari He is very willing to help en gives you really good advice!

Redshift Sports

We have used Orderhive for some time now to handle our order management and fulfillment. It is a solid tool with great customer support. Orderhive brings together shopify and all of our other selling platforms into one interface which is great for analysis and fulfillment. One of the best features is its ability to "break bundles" that come from Shopify - in other words you can define a SKU in shopify that is actually a collection of other SKUs and Orderhive will recognize that and when you fulfill pull in each SKU that is part of the collection or bundle - not many tools do this well and its the main reason we started using Orderhive to begin with.

VIVO - desk solutions, screen mounting, and more

Orderhive is a great app with many integrations and support is very quick to respond and always helpful.

noteify

I use OrderHive to as my inventory and order management app. It keeps track of everything I have on hand, orders I have coming in (from Etsy, Amazon, Shopify, etc.), and I can input my own orders from sales reps or wholesale accounts. I can then print packing slips, send invoices, input inventory I have coming in,, and much more! The support is very quick and helpful though I haven't needed much help since it runs smoothly. I highly recommend this app to keep track of all you have going on.

ALDKitchen

Good app, easy to use and to manage different marketplaces. The support is always helpful and replies fast, so I can solve any issue within a short time

Eurofunda

Very useful app and great service! We use it about 2 years and happy with our 3 shopify stores, very good working in part of automatization module.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your kind and valuable feedback! Always here to help.

Lye Nai Shiong

This is a great product with superb customer support. I've been using this since version 1 and it's been the backbone of my operations. We run a retail outlet and an online store. We use order hive to manage our inventory, purchases and even simple production. Have recommended it many times to associates and friends.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your kind and valuable feedback! We are glad we could help streamline your operations.

Elevate Styles

We were able to use this app to sync inventory between a Prestashop store and a Shopify Store. The customer service was fanstastic.

March 22, 2022

Thank you for your kind and valuable feedback!

isapparelau

Been using Orderhive for the past 12 months now and the software is great.. price is great and technical support is great.. Just setting up online with shopify and the integration between the two is fast, responsive and seamless. This means my product, iinventory and orders are all synced correctly and up to date.. Thanks guys

March 11, 2022

Thank you for your kind and valuable feedback!

Gore House Productions

Customer service was helpful with my inquiry and went above and beyond to help answer any of my questions

March 11, 2022

Thank you for your kind feedback! Always striving to help our customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12