Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

From $95/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Miss Matatabi

Orderhive inventory management has been a lifesaver for the day-to-day running of our business. Great service, good value for money, and the staff are always very quick to respond and act when we have any questions or come across any issues. Highly recommend!

Natalexauto

Excellent service. I tried many similar services and so far I have chosen this one. Excellent value for money.

Graydon Skincare

Amazing customer service. Supper pleased with Orderhive so far!! Would definitely recommend :)

Oxeme Gifts

Great working APP. The support is responsive.
oxemize.com

Marcfittstore

Been using it for 5 months and the team is super responsive. Make it easy to combine my inventory from different stores!

Silver Fox Fabrics

I've been using Orderhive for several months and it has been a huge help for me. I sell on multiple platforms and started having trouble with keeping up with inventory on all sites. Orderhive has made it easy. Intitial setup takes a little time but after that its seamless. Customer Support is also extremely responsive and helpful. Definitely recommend this app if you are selling on multiple platforms.

Just Like Hero

The customer service is great! Really quick in replying email and do follow up with you. They use skype calls and share screen to instruct you all the steps you need to do. I have to stop using this app because I cannot integrate my amazon marketplace to Orderhive as my I only have a basic amazon account for now. But I will definitely use Orderhive again once I upgrade to a professional plan on amazon!

Bodyawareusa

I feel I am an expert on inventory management systems, having spend an inordinate amount of time last year on the well known and more expensive ones, and finding them over complex and syncing inconsistent. Orderhive is very simple to use in comparison and now I have used it for over a month, I can confirm it really works correctly and syncs fast. My situation is two warehouses (UK and USA) and 4 websites plus Amazon. I am hoping that Walmart.com integration will be added soon, as they are the only company in my opinion that has a chance to stop Amazon in its tracks. If you would like to see Walmart.com added, please let Mohanish at Orderhive know thru chat, as I think if he has enough requests, he will add it.

Miss Baobae

great customer service, easy and user friendly Inventory system, best suited for our e-comm platform!

Flemora

Although we have stopped using the app as we have discontinued multiple sales channel but the app is really good for inventory and order management. Customer service is excellent. All thanks to Diksha.