Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

Free

A3 Sports Distribution Inc

Updated my review after they released their latest update. They are an inventory and order management company but cannot provide a basic invoice (as required by law in Canada), showing subtotal without tax, tax amount charged and total due. Not only that, we paid for the custom invoice 2 years ago which stopped working when they did their latest update. Now we have to re-create the invoice in our accounting system for each order. I will be finding another solution asap.

September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan and reconsider your review.

Legend Archery

I dont know what the problem is with their customer service. I have been sending them messages for 3 or 4 days and can not get any reply. There is room for improvement there, it seems to me like they dont care too much about their customers' need. what a shame, it looked like a good product but when there was a sync problem , the support just disappeared .

September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive and customer service a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan and reconsider your review.

2 Next