Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

From $95/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ERZ performance

Been using orderhive for 6 months it was working fine but after the new version it's crap now. Try another inventory software this one don't work correctly.

September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan.

Co2art

Location Ireland

Extremely disappointed with the new version. Now they forced us to use the new version which is very confusing and simple task take much more time to complete. In addition, I've been adviced that ZPL support will be switched off so I can't print on Zebra printer anymore. I got a suggestion to use PDF 4X6, but each label is generated on A4 size. Got the following reply: "Our tech team looked into the issue and concluded that it's the label that is being generated from your carrier's end i.e. DHL. We get a A6 label embossed on A4 size sheet from carrier's end.".

Now I have no other choice than to find an alternative and warn you about the limitations.

I'm extremely disappointed as the old system was working perfectly for over year.

A3 Sports Distribution Inc

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Updated my review after they released their latest update. They are an inventory and order management company but cannot provide a basic invoice (as required by law in Canada), showing subtotal without tax, tax amount charged and total due. Not only that, we paid for the custom invoice 2 years ago which stopped working when they did their latest update. Now we have to re-create the invoice in our accounting system for each order. I will be finding another solution asap.

September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan and reconsider your review.

Legend Archery

I dont know what the problem is with their customer service. I have been sending them messages for 3 or 4 days and can not get any reply. There is room for improvement there, it seems to me like they dont care too much about their customers' need. what a shame, it looked like a good product but when there was a sync problem , the support just disappeared .

September 7, 2020

We have improved Orderhive and customer service a lot since 2018. I would request you to try Orderhive again with Shopify Free plan and reconsider your review.

2 Next