Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

From $95/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Work Flow

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just want to say that I do love this service and the vision for your company. SO many value adds. Your support is great and thanks for continuing to develop a great product for us.

ShopCelino

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent program to help manage our inventory and track best sellers, keep track of our accounting books etc. I highly recommend! A big bonus is the support team. Definitely would recommend!!!

2LB Depot

We've had an Amazon business for 5+ years and used multiple order management, shipping management and inventory management platforms. OrderHive cut our daily order processing workflow from 1 hour to literally 1 minute. It has been a life saver for us. The software is awesome and their support is incredible. I HIGHLY recommend.

PaLiSoL Creations

This app is great and the customer service and support tam are there when you need them.

I tried many differnt similar apps but there was always something a miss because of my complex selling situation which includes selling in multiple Countries and different platforms.

Naresh took time t listen to my needs and has been a great help in implementing automaitons to save time in my business.

Wellena / Hormones Balance

I am very pleased with this app. The customer support and technical help in onboarding are excellent. This app is much simpler and more intuitive than other apps and suits our needs perfectly. We have been using it for over 2 months and highly recommend it. The Orderhive has even done a custom report for us.

Kiara Sky Nails México | Dip Powder, Gel Polish & Nail Lacquer

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use to app to help me with inventory management and it is great. It integrates with my amazon store and shopify store and I can also create manual orders

Seateam

We have been using this app for the past 4 months, and so far I have nothing to complain about

We mainly use it to transfer orders from Shopify to multiple warehouses and it works wonderfully; Shruti and they're customer support are a ton of help! every time we have had any question or concern they always get back to us rather quickly

A+ Product

Next Fashion

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm very happy that I found OrderHive!It meets my Shopify & Ebay needs very well Customer Support 5/5

Urban Revolution Australia

Location Australia

We use this app to manage our inventory stock levels on Shopify, create purchase orders and invoices. It is easy to use and the support is refreshingly immediate and very accessible.

Eliquidstop

Perfect Inventory software . We have over thousands of SKUS and its works great. Hiranshi Dhruv is the best and even stayed up to 4 in the morning to help answer my question her time. Amazing Member of ORDERHIVE