Orderhive Inventory Management

Orderhive Inventory Management

From $125/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
February 3, 2021

I just tried this app. hopefully it will really help me a lot grow my business further. But for now, it's a cool app!

The Sporty Van
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 1, 2020

This apps got a ton of features and it was super easy to navigate their UI. Everything's super organized and user friendly

SparkUpp
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 29, 2020

I just want to say that I do love this service and the vision for your company. SO many value adds. Your support is great and thanks for continuing to develop a great product for us.

Work Flow
September 18, 2020

Excellent program to help manage our inventory and track best sellers, keep track of our accounting books etc. I highly recommend! A big bonus is the support team. Definitely would recommend!!!

ShopCelino
September 17, 2020

We've had an Amazon business for 5+ years and used multiple order management, shipping management and inventory management platforms. OrderHive cut our daily order processing workflow from 1 hour to literally 1 minute. It has been a life saver for us. The software is awesome and their support is incredible. I HIGHLY recommend.

2LB Depot
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 14, 2020

This app is great and the customer service and support tam are there when you need them.

I tried many differnt similar apps but there was always something a miss because of my complex selling situation which includes selling in multiple Countries and different platforms.

Naresh took time t listen to my needs and has been a great help in implementing automaitons to save time in my business.

PaLiSoL Creations
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited September 7, 2020

I am very pleased with this app. The customer support and technical help in onboarding are excellent. This app is much simpler and more intuitive than other apps and suits our needs perfectly. We have been using it for over 2 months and highly recommend it. The Orderhive has even done a custom report for us.

Wellena / Hormones Balance
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 4, 2020

I use to app to help me with inventory management and it is great. It integrates with my amazon store and shopify store and I can also create manual orders

Kiara Sky Nails México | Dip Powder, Gel Polish & Nail Lacquer
Mexico
Edited December 7, 2018

We have been using this app for the past 4 months, and so far I have nothing to complain about

We mainly use it to transfer orders from Shopify to multiple warehouses and it works wonderfully; Shruti and they're customer support are a ton of help! every time we have had any question or concern they always get back to us rather quickly

A+ Product

Seateam
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited December 5, 2018

I'm very happy that I found OrderHive!It meets my Shopify & Ebay needs very well Customer Support 5/5

Next Fashion