Orderhive Inventory Management

Automate your eCom inventory, orders and shipping management

From $95/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

My Vendor

Great app. Helps you keep track of inventory listed on different marketplaces.
Helps you generate PO and keep track of last purchase price which makes it easier to keep track of your purchasing.

Over all a great inventory management application.

Oenling Com

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 2 years

We needed an inventory system that could handle sales from online store and POS, + we have a lot of product bundles where we need to keep track of inventory levels of the components so we don't oversell. Orderhive handles both of these perfectly. There is some manual work in setting everything up (because we didn't have all the functionalities before), but the system is easy to use. The support team here is great, there is live chat and I've always received almost immediate and very helpful response. For more complicated issues about getting started we've had video conferences where they have shown us exactly how to import and set up things, that is really great support! I'm also impressed with the Shopify integration, as soon as I edit something in Orderhive it's immediately changed in our Shopify store as well.
So I can surely recommend this app both for pricing, functionality and support.

Mighty Monkeys

Time spent using app About 4 years

I was paying almost 5x for another program that wasn't as responsive or easy to use as Order Hive. They have just released an update that I didn't like some of the features of as it was messing with our ordering - after a quick call to them the issue was resolved and we are back to running well!

Also, it's very handy to see things like the profit margins etc when receiving stock. This app has saved me money as I hadn't adjusted my prices to reflect increases from my supplier and their % calculator showed me that!

Great app for us!
www.cleverstuff.com.au

Its Totally Minis

I have been in business for only 5 years, but I spent a HUGE amount of that time trying to find the correct inventory control/syncing software.

For us, this is it!!!!

Super responsive, very supportive.

The majority of issues we have had were ours, but they still responded with courtesy and respect.

They work with us to keep their software updated and integrate customer's needs and wishes. We intend to continue using Orderhive for the foreseeable future.

Great software, great people!!!

Glenns Hardware

Location Australia

Orderhive kept improving their service and listened to our feedback to make it one of the best cloud inventory management out there. We are very delighted to have your stores integrated, stock management never can be this easy. Thanks team

Onlinepartysupplies

Location Australia

Amazing app, they have solved all our inventory management issues!!
Customer service is outstanding. They are always there to help and are super friendly :)

Nevermore Metaphysical

I started using Orderhive about 2 months ago, and had a few problems mostly with my setup and minor features that weren't working. (Turned out I had some settings wrong and such). I got aggravated and left a pretty nasty review, but after that was very quickly contacted by the staff whom created this app and he was extremely helpful. He explained how to work out every single problem I was having, and since then has been an amazing, smooth experience. The functionality is a little tricky at first, but then it becomes very user friendly. The customer support is impeccable, and it is very cost effective compared to many alternatives for syncing Etsy and Shopify. I would definetly get this app if you need an affordable cross platform inventory management system!

Preciouspebble

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent product and even better support from the tech team. They really aim to please their customers.

Spark Protein

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app. I met synced issue several times, but their support team is very responsive and managed to solve the issue. Although there are few glitches, I still highly recommended to SMB users

Actionprone

Nice product, very hard to understand right off the get go but customer support is good to help you get through it.