Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Lpd Sales

This program performs as advertised and I would suggest it to anyone who knows the value of social sites. It would have been 5 stars if not for the 'Instagram' integration which requires the use of a cell phone. Not Outfy's fault and I'm sure they'll work out something eventually.

Bliss Drive

An outstanding product of service out performing other service apps , such as Shoelace from Kit! Easy to use, automatic implementation, and responsive at minimum. Highly recommended~ I only just got started and I am seeing monumental results of success!

Mayma Shop

hoy lo he instalado y voy a ver como funciona y depende de los resultados

The Hodge Podge Shop

Good service, quite useful. When you can figure a way to include instagram (the only negative thus far) without having to go thru all the changes to get it posted I'll give you a 5th star.

Love Your Kitchenware

Pros:

I do love this app! This is a real time saver if you have a following on facebook.

Cons:

Wish it could automatically post to Instagram.

This would be a 5 star review if they could fix the manual posts to Instagram.

Water Lemon

At first, we had trouble with Pinterest and Instagram auto-post. Got support. Everything works well now.

Keisleys

loving it plain and simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carnival Store Gmbh

Good app. I save lots of time thanks

And Above All

I just started using Outfy. From what I have seen so far, the app does what it says it will do. The posts look solid, pictures show well and links work well. At this point, I decided to only give it 4 stars, however, if things go this well for the next few weeks, I am going to revise my rating to 5 stars. Of course, if problems arise and they aren't handled well then I may downgrade. Nothing, however, leads me to believe I would have to do that.

Ace 1 Warrior Shop

Checking this out for now, so far from what I've tested out, it's legit. It does the social media promotion for you which is awesome, I'm still learning the basics so I'm not rating it 5 yet.