Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

Outfy ‑ Automate Social Media

by outfy

Automated social media posts - VIDEO, COLLAGE, GIF. Sell More!

Fishing Trends Online Shop

I like that i can dictate my spend (no extra costs for impression etc...)
scheduling my posts and making sure i cover all my products on scheduled release, Excellent platform and value for money

cheers Outfy

Leo Loup

So its quite a decent app! although there needs to be a few tweeks made with posting space like character countdowns etc. and instagram is ridiculously slow to even type in the field but not bad, give it a try - its way less time consumming to post on all channels at once and I love the planner part of this app - very good idea from us folk who run design studios and online businesses.

Root Compass

Love this app for the ability to simply post our products across multiple social media sites.

S A B E

Easy to use and quick results!

Bossladii Tees

Great platform. Easy to use! layout is clean and presentable.

Vestimy

It's useful but Autopilot can be improved, I need to share info about my promos and I can't

Thong Truong

save my Time for the Sharing task on Social Media! Good Add, But If down the prize a little must be awesome.

Lepetittom

WOW! this really is a time saver and great marketing. Within a few hours we saw Outify referrels in our website visitors traffic report.

Storkrewards

It's almost perfect.At first it is rigged to make you spend if you are doing a promotion. It doesnt really explain how doing one promotion can rack up easily if you aren't paying attention to the (times a day) part. Once you get the hang of it, its ok, but pretty expensive for what it does. You will have to manually upload to instagram and instagram will be your most response. Goodluck!

Firevswater

I used it for this site www.elegantwaterfeatures.com