Outfy ‑ Social Media Promotion

Outfy ‑ Social Media Promotion

by outfy

Boost Traffic and Sales by smartly managing your Social Media!

Amazel Designs

We used this app for a few days with Facebook and Instagram. After a few days Facebook and Instagram
1. Blocked my account when I try to add friends.
2. Decreased my post reach.
3. I stopped using Outfy and posting manually in order to regain my lost credibility with them.

Customer Support said we havent seen this behavior with any other account offered no solution other than asking us to contact Facebook.

I highly doubt they looked into the settings of my account or did any other research.

Xanitys

Doesnt work. The App is trash. Only download if you want it to never post or even work at that its not even easy to use. I don't see how the reviews are even real. ZERO STARS.

*UPDATE* They are VERY rude, disrespectful, and impatient. Highly unprofessional, and will disable your account if you leave a HONEST review. We would give negative stars if we could. Out of all the apps that we have tried, this has definitely been the worst experience. We will be picking another Shopify Social Media repost app, and NOT this one.

The Perfumerie

Completely unreliable plus pretty overpriced for what it offers. The app offers only 30 free product promotions for free (in total) which is miniscule and pretty bad. Even this puny amount it cannot publish properly. I select three social media accounts. The app published only one product on FB and then claimed all credit was used up and demanded that I buy more credit. Don't throw your money on this unreliable and overpriced app.

Le Tablier Bleu | Online French Food Supermarket

Terrible support! We manage several Shopify websites and support is mediocre at best, for ALL of them. The system is full of bugs! Very complex to use. No support what-so-ever!!!! SAD!

Tabletopfountainsplus

I waited nearly a month before submitting this review, hoping that I would become more familiar with it and how to efficiently use it. I’ve grown increasingly exasperated and come to the reluctant conclusion that it’s “Not ready for prime time”! Notifications take **FOREVER** to clear after an Instagram post has successfully processed - hours at a minimum. It’s not uncommon to still have notifications showing as “active” days later, even though there are none. It often doesn’t include the product image and when I click “reload,” it simply puts me into a never-ending loop from which I cannot escape. Like many apps on my iPad, it won’t allow for a 90° orientation. It forces me to use it in vertical mode - not how I prefer to view things in.a horizontal mode (in all fairness, so does Instagram). In three words: Annoying, Frustrating and Clunky. Other than being able to schedule to various social media, and the ability to pre-pay using “credits,” it’s pretty useless as far as I’m concerned. Needs major improvement to get more than 2 stars. I have contacted Support on several occasions only to have them tell me how to “comply” with the features in Outfy in order to use the app. Silly me! I thought that apps were supposed to be written for people to use - not to drag people around by their noses through complicated hoops in order to be “compliant” with how the app presents itself...

Choppy Chop

I've started using the free trial. The app seems to be great, makes things easier. However, if it's a free trial, then there shouldn't be any waiting 15 min wait between the posts!! That is BAD!!!!

L J S Pink Catalog

Worse customer support ever. I could not get on Instagram with this app. Know one could help me or tell me why. My notifications would tell me I had 5 products not published. My phone would say publish. When a customer is coming up with crazy situations like I've been going trough for two days, that is when the rubber meets the road when it come to experience. Outfy lacks that experience. I have wasted $20. They have you go on youtube. If it's that difficult something is wrong if you follow instructions and still have a problem. You get wisegut Customer rep as well. Outfy is out.

Yenayam19654080

I tried the app but it posted posts with no image and the support wasn't kind to me.In fact they got angry.

Amal Hantash Fitness

They have problems with billing and reported data in their user interface:
1. In dashboard, part of successful instagram posts were reported as failed.
2. I use autopilot option with a task that doesn't include weekends, yet, on weekends, although no posts are scheduled for this task, I still get charged for them!
3. If you go to Activity, it shows only last 4 days and crops the rest. It doesn't scroll down at all even if I wait 30 minutes .
4. their famous dashboard, if you try to find number of successful posts for all or any social media, guess what you get? number of lines! so if a product is posted on multiple social medias or reposted on the same social media, it is counted as 1 in the total

After all the above faults, and god knows what else is hidden, as I newly joined this app, I received this reply to my 2nd query:
"we are a small yet bright team, charging next to nothing for the services we are providing, and we cannot afford to provide such personalised service every time. If you are not satisfied with our response rates, despite answering your numerous queries on the same issue, we would have to let you move on to another better service with a heavy heart. At present, we are not equipped to meet your expectation levels. As and when in the future we expand our team further, we would be more than happy to welcome you back. "

**** I got a new update now from them after they saw my review ****
I thought they would pay attention to their weak points and fix the listed errors. I got the following instead! (Somebody has a big head. Doesn't accept feedback. WoW):
"​Thanx for the review on Shopify forum. We are closing your account with​ Outfy and your unused credits would be refunded back to you. We don't meet your level of expectations, so its better for you to move on to a better app, as per your standards."

Vintagepillowsstore

This app is very bad.You dont write a hashtag for instagram!!

Previous 1