Page Speed Optimizer ‑ FREE

Page Speed Optimizer ‑ FREE

by Booster Apps

Increase site speed in 1-click! Boost Conversions and SEO

T-ô-si boutique

Amazing...you don't see anathing but it do the job ! How ? I don't know, that's wy I installed this add, not to understand but have the result...

shipegypt

great application just one click to go and thank you for developer for this great app, now my page is speed a little but okay

A1 Visual Designs

Amazing application, our business uses a lot of 3rd party code and this has helped so much by a simple click and it's free!

Black Friday Trendz

So far so good. I hope it does what it says. My store got 12,add to carts and 6 checkouts today from my Facebook ads but no sales. Probably becausr my website is too slow. Thanks

The Gentleman's Hub

This app really helped my page's speed. It's incredible

Fitplus | H C G

Thanks Booster Apps for providing such an advanced application - Page Speed Optimazer. It is extremely easy to install, just one click. What is more, it is completely free. Great Thanks!

Atom Oracle

This app helps me a lot. My page loading speed increases. Which will leava a solid impression when a customer enter into my website. Thank You. ,,,

Bodymedkit

great app i love it awsome experience hhfdstredfhjklhfdscgvhjnhkdfscgvhjhvcfxdcvhjnkhfdgvhbjvcfxdvcvhbjmvhc

TheMFC

This app will literally DOUBLE or TRIPLE your page load speed. This app is terrible. I used Pingdom Tools at tools.pingdom.com to test my page load speed before adding the app, with an average page load speed of 1.87 Seconds. After adding the app my page load speed average was 5.035 seconds. After removing the app and deleting it my page load speed went back to and average of 1.75 seconds. Highly recommend STAYING AWAY FROM THIS B.S. If I could give NO STARS, I WOULD.

November 17, 2019

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review :) I'm afraid the app will not show any results whatsoever on page speed apps such as pingdom or gtmetrix.

This is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page...

Cheers, Stuart

e-Shop

1 clic 1 seul, plus simple, il n'y a pas. Félicitations pour cette simplicité ! Et merci pour votre travail.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 56 57