Page Speed Optimizer ‑ FREE

Page Speed Optimizer ‑ FREE

by Booster Apps

Increase site speed in 1-click! Boost Conversions and SEO

Multiniverso

Me gusta mucho está aplicación, no mejora la velocisdad, pero mejora su rendimiento y eso me basta para que sea free.

Pierre Francis

Using for few weeks at the moment.... Can't say bad word about it, website works perfect.... Will keep using it!

Good Job!

Pobjoy Diamonds

Ive been using this app for 6 months now and pretty convinced its helping my page load speed. Keep it going please!!

Urban Drom

Se nota mucho mas rápida , pero parece que carga rapidamente los productos y la página de Inicio está disparada

Heights

Didn't improve page speed at all. If anything it was slightly slower, probably due to loading more JS. Benchmarked using Google Pagespeed Insights before, tested after - no difference/slightly worse.

January 22, 2020

Hi there, thanks for your review. I'm afraid this has nothing to do with our app.. The app will have no impact on pingdom or gtmetrix, this is due to the fact that these apps measure page speed on first page load.. this app only starts working after first page load as we are preloading links on the page.. 😔
Cheers, Stuart

evlawi

Its faster now I will see in future will working thank u why 100 characters I dont have to say this much?

Portuguese Tiles

My website www.portuguesetiles.co.uk is loading much faster now. It has improved my conversions. Thank you for such a great app!

NOOL

the app is true , before i used i test my speed webiste in other platform ,it was 11,0 after i used it , it become 7.0 that's not very much big 4 , but it's true and good, i recommend to use this app

Good Vibe Street

Really pleased with this app for page performance! Eww Gross now it told me to delete my review because I had a long yehaw in there. 1 star now

Travel-fix.com

It just works...can't say more than that, very impressed...will it always work as superbly as my newly installed version? Will it eventually lag over time? Hope not, so far it's great....and, drumroll, it's free!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 70 71