Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Optimizer

by Booster Apps

Increase the speed of your store in 1-click! Boost Conversions

Shop Board Lifestyle

Merci beaucoup c'est génial avant l'installation ma page d'accueil se chargeait en 6 s maintenant 1 s incroyable je dis merci

mogambos

looks cool till now i recently installed having high expectations from booster apps product. page loading seems improved thank you for the improvement

1 Deal Max

the app is great ion terms of performance it has enhanced the time it takes for my webpage to load. Should try!

Top Legging Up

it works so good. my site is so much faster then it was. I do think it help my make more money

Buffalo Soldier T-Shirt Store

Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Deals Week

Yo instale la app y si note una diferencia en la carga de la pagina. Gracias a esta app pude comprobar que si es cierto, si optimiza la velocidad de carga web.

Aleatório

I just installed but an error is appearing: ERROR 500, INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. when trying to activate the app

August 19, 2019

Hi there, so sorry to hear you ran into an issue 🙁 I've checked out your store and all should be good now. If you're still having an issue please feel free to email stuart@boosterapps.com and I'll get this resolved for you asap.

Cheers
Stuart

QualityQueenCo

My page was taking 30seconds! to open and now it takes 7 seconds! what a big improvement! thank so much!!!! love you guys <3 ;)

Bones Web Store

this app will help with your website speed! i noticed a instant speed up after i installed this app!

WabbiOfficial

I have no idea if it works, but it's free! so who cares if it works or not. JKJK i hope it works fine tbh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10