Page Speed Optimizer‑100% FREE

Page Speed Optimizer‑100% FREE

by Booster Apps

FREE increase in site speed. 1-click. Boost Conversions & SEO

Always Christmas

The best app you could ever use it made a huge difference for my store. you gain so much fro just downloading this free app.

Ultratone Guitars Fretted

Needed a way to increase page loading speed due to so many elements. This was easy to start. Lets see if it works well.

SGT Hart's BBQ SAUCE

I totally forgot I had this app and I need to use it more. However I am not sure exactly how it works.

CactusVegan

I have just started using it and it seems like it's working. I am giving it 5 star for making it free.

Kiss Me Beauties

I notice the difference when i navigate through products i have listed on site. look forward to to seeing what other differences i notice

Musclemagic

Initial impressions are good - seems to have improved page load speed. Look forward to seeing how this affects the website conversion rate.

Otaku-Dono

C'est hallucinant! Je pensais que mon site ne serait jamais rapide mais cette application fait le travail

X2 Watches

This app helped me make my pages faster. They automatically load faster and the app is super simple to use.

Wirless Power

This app is designed more for second page loading. I like it, but I recommend pairing it with another app.

Modage.fr

J'utilise cette application pour que ma boutique se charge plus vite, appli très pratique et utile je vous recommande cette appli

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38