Booster: Page Speed Optimizer

Page Speed Booster. Increase Conversions & Sales w/Pagespeed

Free

Sole to Soul Footwear

Page does not speed to load faster..........................................................................................

May 14, 2020

Hi there, sorry we let you down here. Some themes already include our speed optimization code. As a result, these themes wouldn't see any increase in speed. Cheers, Stuart

Young & Forever

This app is pretty much useless. It does not speed up the website in any way not even 1%. So many positive reviews seem to be fake reviews by App developer.

May 5, 2020

Hi there. The app utilizes open source software (https://github.com/instantpage/instant.page) to preload links on your theme, thus speeding up loading times after the first page load.

As mentioned throughout the app, some themes already include this open source code by default. As a result, these themes wouldn't see any increase in speed because the code is already present.

The positive reviews are from merchants who haven't had this code installed by default.

Cheers, Stuart

My Christmas

I first thought this looked like a great app and it definitely improved my speed. Unfortunately, it also removed half the content from my home page (and I tried twice turning on and off the app with copies of my theme and the same thing happened).
I tried contacting support but received a note back saying as it was a free app there is only documentation support.
It might be a conflict with something on my site but I would definitely recommend you take a copy of your site just before adding it and check your site carefully after adding.

mimascotapreferida

Good app ! J'ai utilisé l'application après avoir fait un audit SEO de mon site web. Cela a un peu améliorer le temps de chargement de mon site web.

FitXcise

nice ery well to set and easy to install. fast working hoping to keep the app and the funtionality will not change

uniconhk

it feel like faster than before!!! it was really slow until i install this app. thanks for their work

FIT365

I tried and then rechecked store speed. It is the same. The app did not do anything to increase site speed.

April 7, 2020

BarbersBest

My website run very slow, i have downloaded this app from the app store because i read that it really helps to make the website load faster, unfortunately it didn't help and my website still running very slow.
there is no option to contact any one in this app who can really help, no contact info no costumer support.
I don't understand how this app has 779 reviews 4.8 Rated.. something is wrong here.,,

April 7, 2020

Gymwearmovement

It seems to be working! Thank you. Appreciate your assistance and help. Checking out your other apps.

Gasoline Urban Casuals

HELPED MY NEED FOR SPEED VERY QUICK AND EASY TO USE NO TECH SKILLS NEEDED WOULD RECOMMEND TO USE THIS APP