PageFly Landing Page Builder

Full control of your landing, product, blog page layouts

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Chris Gillman Gable Photography

Totally impressed with this page builder. Intuitive and powerful.
Support is equally impressive; they are really invested in your success and responsive to your needs.
Together, it makes me look good! And you can’t ask for more than that : ^ )

July 28, 2020

Hi Chris, it's Loan from PageFly team.
Very lovely to be able to assist you. If you have any other problems, feel free to reach out. We're only one message away. I wish you and New Zealand all the best!

Loan - PageFly Team

Val's Shop Canada

Great app! Very easy to use. Customer service is great! I appreciate the fact that they are available 24/7. If you are looking for a Page Builder then look no further!!

July 28, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our App.
Feel free to contact us again we are here 24/7 to help our customers with any issues they might face while building Pages using PageFly.

Max - PageFly Team

StjerneLys

Touqir and Lucian from Pagefly both helped me greatly improve my website!
They are absolutely amazing and this app is great!

Touqir- PageFly Team

Tripping Cherry

I've used this app to build out our About page and home page. The free plan has plenty of features and it makes a huge difference in the appear of a page. The standard shopify pages just give you the flexibility you need to really make a graphic punch. I needed tech support and they got to me quickly and not only fixed by issue but gave me a video to show me how to do it myself in the future. I am really enjoying this app.

July 28, 2020

Once again, Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Touqir - PageFly Team

yearld LED Grow Light

I used this app to help me create Homepage,Product page and regular page.I really like its style.And the Customer service is great

July 28, 2020

Thank you very much for your generous review. It keeps us driven to improve our service. Please feel free to reach out to us whenever you need help.

Randy - PageFly Team

Supps for Pets

very pleased with all customer service related questions. very helpful when I have any issues with design or a simple code.

July 28, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

Emad - PageFly Team

REALCHARMCO.COM

O suporte muito atencioso me ajudou bastante nos primeiros passos para publicação e configuração das minhas páginas e solucionou todas as minhas dúvidas!

Recomendo!

July 28, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you.

We hope to see you again soon!

Nathan - PageFly Support Team

Med Aesthetics

Very easy to use, and expands on the functionality already present in Shopify. I was really pleased with Aldwin's support and was able to complete the page in no time. The available Free Plan is awesome and met my personal needs - delighted overall!

July 28, 2020

Thank you so much for this awesome review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

ODAGECO-Natural, Scientifically Proven, Clean, Luxury Skincare

Support was always very helpful and available when I needed to ask a question or get something done

Hi Felicia,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for PageFly users like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need anymore help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

Emoclips Greeting Cards On Mobile Phones

I have to get use to it . But I start to understand the logic behind it. I like it
a lot What I adore is the 24/7 customer service. That is amazing when you are doing creative projects. Thank you !!

July 28, 2020

Thank you so much for being the best part of PageFly. I am really happy to help and talk with you. I hope to see you again soon, please don't hesitate to contact us when you have any question ;)

Nathan - PageFly Team