PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder | Reviews

by PageFly

Create Sales Landing, Product page for Holiday Season.

Perfec'Shot

This app was exactly what I've been looking for. While it would be nice if all the home page features could be used on any page in the Shopify theme(out of the box), this app gives you those features for all your pages without having to know any code. I have enough other things on my mind that learning code shouldn't be one of them! Download the app now! You'll be glad you did.

P.S. Shagar has been great support, helping answer any questions that I've had.

Neonux

Great app to make pages the way you want with lots of elements to choose from. The support team is always ready to help and quick to respond. would recommend!

Hairgenix

Tristant is awesome. Very kind, he fixed my issue immediately, and was a great help. I am pleased with this app so far.

doveleslamps

Could be alot ALOT easier. After choosing a template, why am I arranging everything from scratch? Like buttons, image description etc, i have to select and drag and drop instead of just deciding on little things, and choosing a picture as i've already chosen a template. If I have to do so much, it doesn't make sense to select a template in the first place. It could look better too. 3 stars and not one b/c i like that there is a free option and it's fair. It also has pretty good options to customize. I'll keep playing with it, and maybe will be back to update my reveiw.

September 17, 2020

On behalf of the PageFly team, I would like to thank you for your detailed review. We are so glad and thankful that you choose PageFly.

As you mentioned in your review about PageFly templates, we can understand that you had to do a lot with our available templates for your page. Each store has its owns products, content, and campaigns, etc, therefore when you apply available templates to your pages, you probably have to customize a lot to match suitably with your store.

We also try to create more templates to meet customer needs and we always hope that we can company you more and more in the future.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time at the Live chat window.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

Sclayt

Simply fantastic support even though I didn't know much about the tool, the very attentive support helped me solve a question that I had been trying to solve for two days. Thank you.

Hello Skyline Products

Fantastic! Customer service is always top-notch! The interface is easy to use and offers all the tools to create a professional e-commerce store site design!

Elite Musician Tools

Awesome app, I used this app to make the theme I choose to fit my brand and customer experience better. I was also able to integrate my ActiveCampaign forms onto my site directly. I used it to customize my product page to be much better than the templates page with more details including videos, customer reviews, testimonials and a subscription button. Great customer service but also an easy to use tool for building your store and customizing your pages.

KOSTOMER

Amazing Support! Really fast response (not longer than 1-2 minute wait)
Very helpful and quick solutions. They also provided me with screen shots to guide and teach me how to do things myself.

REPUBLIC OF HAPPY

Amazing app! Created a gorgeous 'Coming Soon' page super easily and the customer service is beyond incredible! Keep it up guys :-)

Apexes outlet

I used this app for a while and it's really great and the customer support are great,and very informative I really recommend it