PageFly Landing Page Builder

PageFly Landing Page Builder

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
October 25, 2020

Great app. We use this at MyWebConcepts.com to do some advanced design work for some of our agency's client stores.

My Web Concepts
Time spent using app: 7 days

Hi Rich,

I really appreciate your time which spends on writing the review, it was very nice of you. It motivates us to continue working hard thank you again.

Touqir | PageFly Team

October 25, 2020

Used another app for page building, but removed as the typography styling did not work. This app works perfectly. The live chat allows me to send enquiry to staffs for any questions I have. Received instruction that is suer easy to understand to to edit the elements. 100% Recommended.

Anouqet
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 hour

Hi Elena,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a PageFly user and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime.

Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any more help.

Regards,
Aldwin - PageFly Team

October 25, 2020

Live support was great and responsive. My issues was resolve almost immediately. Pagefly is cost worthy compare to other page builders, the loading was greatly improved

DIYAIRCONKIT.COM
Singapore
Time spent using app: 5 months
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community.

October 25, 2020

This app is fantastic! It helped me easily design my site exactly how I imagined it. But the best part is their live chat with the most incredibly helpful staff! I definitely recommend this app!

Finchley Camino
Time spent using app: About 1 year

You are so kind Elana!
Thank you so much for your 5 stars review. It was very nice of you. Rest assured that we will keep on improving our services for valued PageFly users like you.

Edited October 24, 2020

quality service is PageFly, highly recommended to increase your conversions thank you so much all my customers are converting in to money

Aruba Quality Dealers
Time spent using app: 9 months
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Thanks for choosing PageFly. We hope you have a good experience. We value your opinion and we always strive to keep improving the service to ensure that it will meet your expectations.

Please do not hesitate to contact via Livechat if we can be of any further assistance.

Randy | PageFly Team

October 24, 2020

Ok, I'll start out by saying I am a novice and web builders can be tricky. I hit a few snags but the support was awesome and they quickly helped my fix the issue. Amazing service and support. Would highly recommend.

Jak Figler Designs
Time spent using app: 3 months
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of PageFly.

Edited October 24, 2020

Good app. Helpful support. Would recommend if you're looking for a bit more flexibility in page design.

Huski™
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. We're glad to hear you're enjoying PageFly. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more help.

Emad - PageFly Team

October 24, 2020

Support is some of the best I've ever experienced. The app is great, some quirks for sure but coupled with their top notch support I'm a huge fan.

Primary Beans
Time spent using app: About 2 months
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your generous review. We're happy you had a fantastic time with us!

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wishing you health, luck, and success!

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager

October 24, 2020

Pagefly has Great customer support when I run into issues! They are quick to respond and very helpful.

Paisley Grace Makery
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
PageFly replied October 26, 2020

Thanks for your positive review, we're happy to be able to fix all of your issues. Thanks for being patient on troubleshooting time.

Please, don't hesitate to reach us anytime for any queries.

Shagar - PageFly Team

October 24, 2020

Just started using the app. Really great app and biggest thing for me is that you can get a response and help, immediately and if required can make the changes you're looking for to your help to make things a little easier. So far so good. Really cool app!

Octoimages
Time spent using app: 4 months
PageFly replied November 2, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us about your experience with PageFly. Our team is so glad that you can use PageFly to improve your store as well as our help. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via the Live chat.

PageFly | Kate - Customer Success Manager