Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Emmanuele Design

Wanted to add a free shipping option, but exclude certain regions. Parcelify did everything we wanted in a clean, simple interface.

Electric Cycling House

This app is great! It saved us a lot of money and offers a workaround for in-store pick up and local delivery compared to the more expensive alternatives. Thanks!!

Produtos Brasileiros

Great App!! I'm new partner of Shopify and this app is amazing. Fantastic! Thank you.

D I Y Catering

Amazing app, makes tiered shipping a piece of cake.

Would be great if you could add a feature to disable a delivery rate rather than needing to delete it.

Bells Brewery Test

We use this app to apply free shipping to certain products and not others. The solution is a little "hacky" but it works great. The app installed easily and is so far bug-free.

Pumpkin Pie Kids

Wish I had discovered this app sooner! It has allowed me to offer more shipping options and fine tune them. If you are on the basic shopify plan, if you pay yearly you can get the Carrier API for free without having to upgrade to another plan.

Sankofa Edition

Perfect. Saved me a lot of money and time!

Healthypoop

Great app, lots of customizing options! I recommend!

Heart Festivals

THIS APP IS AMAZING! Seriously exactly what I needed. Was searching weeks for something like this and am so lucky to have found it. YES YES YES YES haha! To whoever made this I LOVE YOU!

Evolve Sounding Stone

Shopify falls short when you have products that require truck shipping. I tried a bunch of paid apps before this one and found that most are US based and are not set up for Canadian freight companies. Another app in the store showed promise but wouldn't work with Canadian FedEx ltl accounts. I have established rates with many Canadian freight companies, some local, some national that will probably never interface with shopify.
What this app allowed me to do was create shipping rates that would populate in the checkout for products that were too heavy to ship by Canada Post, FedEx and Ups. I was able to select products by sku that would trigger the truck freight rate and then calculated the rate based on the subtotal of the cart. It works pretty slick and has a lot more flexibilty to calculate rates by weights and more.
Prior to this app, I created a message asking the customer to request a freight rate when no rates were available for those items that couldn't ship with C Post, FedEx and Ups and people would abandon many carts. Now the customer can see a rate and I ship with the freight company of my choice. No need for special account integrations with multiple carriers.

I also used this app to apply a free shipping rate for a single product. I introduced a new product in my store and wanted to offer free shipping on it, and if the customer added a second item to the cart, calculated shipping rates would apply and the free shipping offer would disappear. With Parcelify, I am able to create a 'shipping rate' and apply a variety of filters to qualify it to appear. In my case, I was able to apply an individual product filter to receive the rate. I also only wanted to offer the free shipping rate to residents of Canada so I made another requirement for this shipping rate that only addresses with the country code 'CA' get to see the free shipping rate. So how does it work in the cart? What Parcelify does is it displays the free shipping rate in the checkout if the customer's address is from Canada and if the product is the one I selected. Parcelify doesn't suppress the calculated shipping rates, they are still showing but the free shipping rate is displayed at the top of all of the shipping options so it is easily seen. The Parcelify free shipping rate for this product will disappear if the customer puts another product in the cart because I also set the filters to require that all products in the cart must match the product that I selected in the filter, otherwise the free shipping rate will disappear. Parcelify allows for great degree of filtering options and additional weight and price based rates.

PS. There are some reviews from some whinners saying the app is not free and you need calculated shipping. Here are the facts. My store is on the basic $29 plan. Call Shopify and prepay an annual store subscription and Shopify will give you calculated shipping on the basic plan. That's how I got it, now you know how to get it.