Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Parcelify banner adjacent a flatbed with boxes piled in front

Familyotc

Great app. I wish I had the flexibility to change extra charges to shipping level. ie if want to charge 10% extra on next day air and just 5% extra on ground. I had that facility in volution but here this is missing.

Wfbca

Life saver app. its unfortunate you cant pay month to month on shopify and get this app too. But i think that is a shopify thing.

Ft Mac Safety Preparedness

Although not all inclusive, this add in does help you specify shipping based on specific attributes, such as weight, product sku, item price, etc.

There are a few drawbacks you should be aware of:

*This will NOT allow free shipping on one product, while charging for another in the same order - If one meets the criteria the entire order does (or if you set it to the reverse, if one fails the entire order fails to meet it)
*This will not incorporate the shipping estimates of other shippers, or even allow estimations based on a formula for location of recipient (outside of state or country codes, you can set the price with this...but manually, the value will remain as you set it and not change based on current rates. You can put a set rate for any country, individual state, or even zip code, but the process of creating an accurate price list would take so long that the rates would change before you finish). Great for known values on a few items, not so efficient for varying values on many items.
*There is absolutely NO automation, do not expect it to adjust to added or removed products, a new vendor, or changing shipping rates. This is entirely manually entered.
*There is a minor knowledge of formatting that is required, but not stated unless you look at the help page. IE: "exclude product sku: 1234, 3343, 4444" is incorrect, where "exclude product sku: (1234)|(3343)|(4444)" is correct, with no example or correction where it needs to be entered. Worse yet, it allows you to enter data incorrectly, and even saves it, but the desired result will not occur and no error is given.

Zenhanceyourhome Com

I found this app a little confusing to understand first, but once I got the hang of it, it's been brilliant! It allows so much more flexibility than just the standard delivery options of Shopify.

Severtsonscreens

Not the most 100% perfect solution for our needs, but once we simplified our shipping a little, this app was exactly what we needed to make it all happen :)

Patritti Juice

It took us a little while to get our head around the regexes, but with Christians help the app was up and running perfectly within a day. Our shipping rates are quite complex and I am pleased that a free app is able to handle these complexities seamlessly.

Azfitnessequipment

The good tool still testing. Would love the simpler design.

Canada Patriot

Pretty helpful app! It could use a cloning feature for entering multiple rates that are similar in detail. Multiple filters within the same shipping rate are treated with AND operators - it might be useful to offer an OR operator, as well. All-in-all, though, Parcelify offered us the solution we needed to work with multiple Canadian postal codes.

Viggi Kids

It took a little bit of work to configure how I needed to be able to use the software, but I am SO glad we found this app. It lets us do something that we've wanted to do for a long time. Kudos for figuring out how to do it!

The choice of units are still a little bit of a mystery to me. But with a little bit of adjustment, this app should work great for the long term.

Theme Fragrance

This would be useful but Shopify forces shops to upgrade. This type of shipping profile is available for free on Big Commerce Etsy and Amazon.
I have written Shopify support dozens of times and the developers do not respond about making this an option for ALL Big and small