Parcelify ‑ Shipping

Parcelify ‑ Shipping

by Clever Few Corp

Customize your shipping rates and rules

Sohnrey Family Foods

Parcelify is a simple, but powerful (and FREE) app. Figuring out the logic and how to appropriately setup the rates can be confusing, but a few quick questions emailed to the developer helped and the rest was a little trial and error. This is may be somewhat of an advanced tool for many Shopify users and may require some learning to use, but definitely worth the time.

Honestly, Shopify should have something like this built in to begin with because it makes so much sense. Instead of paying for expensive apps that had options we really didn't need or want, we were able to setup different shipping rates and exclude certain items from those rates using product SKUs through this app. I honestly don't understand the negative reviews and they are probably due to people not understanding how to use the app.

Evil Cowboy Hot Sauce

Powerful app and I'm very thankful for open source! I quickly was able to provide shipping options for my surrounding cities to my wholesale customers to specific products so they can order online with the same rates I provide over the phone.

Furniture Delivery Uk

It became very easy for my online store furniturestop.co.uk now to create shipping rates based on our customers' address, products, weight or price. Simply loving this app. It is so easy to use.

Grocerylanka

Best app to customize shipping rates.

Weatherford5

This app saved us from a third party vendors update that broke our store! Thank you!

South Pacific Prints

Love this! Such a cool addition to my shop. Very happy

Vapeangels

Outstanding. We needed to specify a Same Day Shipping Zone and the Parcelify app let us do this incredibly easily. Highly recommend if you have custom shipping requirements.

Bubbycubby

Once you get over the steep learning curve, it is actually a very powerful shipping tool, for an app that is free.

It has certainly made creating shipping pricing in Australia much better.

Orlando Pita Play

Nice, simple and free app that does what we need it to. The developer is also super responsive to questions. Thanks!

Ardragifts

Amazing! It was so simple to set up and now I can offer free shipping to certain countries under a certain weight.
I will tell everyone I know to use it! A+++