Shipping Rates by Parcelify

Shipping Rates by Parcelify

by Clever Few Corp

Charge exactly what you want for shipping

Leycus

After adding a bunch of countries to Rest of World shipping zone, most of them disappear, although I continuously save it! Hope that it will not happen again. However, compared to Shopify's, this app really knows what shipping rules mean and should be.

December 19, 2020

Hey Leycus,

Thank you for reaching out. That does sound like a very frustrating experience. We don't want any of our customers going through anything like that while they use our application. I assure you, this is the first report we've had of this. We will start investigating to see what happened immediately.

I'm going to reach out to you from our support email. We will get everything worked out.

We Are Planet Hope

The support is awesome! Very friendly and helpful :) It's a shame that shopify causes so many issues with shipping, but it's nice to know the people at parcelify have our back!

December 8, 2020

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad we had a chance to chat about ways that we can improve and I look forward to taking your ideas to the team.

Warmest regards,
Richard

Fairweather Brewing Company

Fairly customizable, does the basics of what is needed. Support is excellent, fast & helpful. Costly

decent packaging

The customer service is great. The team help with any questions and it's working great now. Happy with it!

Mode in elo

Very satisfied with the support who helped a lot.
The application is very friendly and the team makes its best to improve it year by year.

YKO Studio

Very versatile shipping app that lets you get into the nuts and bolts of the shipping price. It makes per-item fixed shipping prices possible (something that should have been included as part of your Shopify store without paying extra for an app). The logic involved with programming your shipping prices into Parcelify is easy make mistakes with, but fortunately the customer support is Very Good, and within a day of asking for help, you get it. The price is also low, compared to other shipping apps. If Parcelify was easier to understand/use right out of the gate, it would rate 5 Stars. As it is, when considering Ease Of Use, Versatility, Customer Support, and Price, I think 4 Stars is fair.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for your thoughtful review, YKO Studio. We take customer feedback seriously, and I wanted to let you know we are actively making Parcelify easier to use. We currently have some exciting changes in beta, and once they are ready I will let you know so you can give them a try!

Forty&Deuce

AAAAARRRGH! Hours and hours of frustration!

Finally got the app to work but having given up and trying others they're much the same.

1. watch the video which is on getting started page (dev site) not docs where it should be and even then it leaves questions.

2. you have to have your countries set in Shopify's settings or the zones you create in the app won't work!

This really is something Shopify should provide and make it intuitive as it's pretty fundamental stuff!

4Throws.com

For the money, this application is the best bang for your buck. It is a wee bit complicated to use but the kind lads working there spend much time, over email, explaining and teaching me how it all worked. Would recommend.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the kind words :)

Rinea

I absolutely love this app. I gave it 4 stars because there are a few features missing that would make this app a lot more manageable. Despite that, the app provides the functionality from the store capability point of view that is unmatched. Don't be fooled by its name. When I first saw it, I skipped it and purchased an expensive app that did not work all that well and then I stumbled upon this one again and now I cannot do without it. Thanks to the developers that came up with it. fantastic job.

Kkduonline

Excelent free app!. The only thing missing for me is the possibility to restrict the shipping rate to the number of items on a given cart.

Previous 1 3