PayWhirl Subscription Payments

PayWhirl Subscription Payments

by PayWhirl Inc.

Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers

SerendipiTEE.us

The rep was very helpful and walked me through everything I need. He was also extremely patient with this boomer. Most importantly he told me I could use shopify payments with my PayWhirl subscription products and that information alone was worth all the time spent in putting this together. Love the product!

ArtBeastSupply

I love the way the app is programmed - it's clear and logical. I tried using Bold Subscriptions before PayWhirl but their system design is not easy to use and they couldn't handle my use case. PayWhirl can handle my use case with a lot of flexibility and options. Their support team is fast to respond and very tech savvy so they can easily help you resolve your issues quickly. Great app and great company. Highly recommended.

Christain's Creations

PayWhirl’s support team is awesome! They are helpful, courteous, & prompt. They even helped me on a Sunday and was able to have everything worked out by Monday afternoon. Shoutout to Ryan for being so GREAT!

MakersFolly®

Not at all FREE. I uninstalled immediately. Merchants, beware. They take 3% on top of Shopify's 2.6% + 30. Ridiculous to label this as FREE when it is SO not. Shameful.

December 6, 2020

Hey there, actually the app is COMPLETELY FREE until early 2021 and there are no transaction fees during our launch phase. After we release pricing options, there will be a free plan without any monthly fees for merchants. We have several links to our pricing page published and have been completely upfront about it. Lastly, we're priced very competitively amongst the other apps that offer subscription services on Shopify. We all use the same pricing models. If you decide to circle back. Please let us know, we're happy to assist.

My Friend's Coffee

I love this app. It installed easily, and the customer service is extraordinary. Thank you PayWhirl!

ARKADYA

Installed the app easily enough. Needed a few tweaks doing and the PayWhirl team helped me out quickly and super helpfully. Highly recommend!

Mary's Muffins Oakville

I'm using Paywhirl to set up subscription packages for my baking business, and it was really easy to work with. I had everything set up exactly how I needed in within an hour. I had one question for support, and they were very quick to get back to me with good answers. It's also priced perfectly for my start-up. Highly recommend this app.

Natural Farm Shop

App seemed to work but can't communicate with Amazon FBA so it's useless for us. Not happy with the customer service - it took them almost two hours to reply to my inquriy and then he explained that they don't support "pickup orders", when I asked why they're changing the message about shipping methods for subscriptions when sending it to amazon. From there, it took him another 20 minutes to my reply where I said I'm not asking about pickup orders... After another 2 hours going back and forth, I gave up and realize this app doesn't work for us.

November 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback on our new app, I'm sorry we weren't able to meet your expectations. The app is free and in a beta/launch phase until early 2021 while we work to expand functionality as much as possible. As for your specific issues integrating with Amazon FBA and the StandByte app, It should work with some configuration, but we don't have control over the "delivery method" language shown at checkout and relayed to Amazon FBA. That would be the responsibility of the StandByte app. You may also be able to configure Amazon FBA to read different values. Orders are now generated by Shopify and we don't have a ton of flexibility as we have to rely on their tools. They also control the checkout experience as everything is now processed through Shopify Checkout. That being said, we're willing to try and work through this issue and earn your business if you circle back. We'd love to help if we can.

ThePastaShoppe

So far so good, I haven’t had any sales yet so can’t review the entire process yet. Installation went smooth, a few emails to fix an issue, but overall- great customer service

Edge By Tanell

I used this app to add layaway payment options for my customers. Ryan and Larry helped with installation. They were great! Professional, responsive and seemed like always on call when I needed assistance. After testing a few times it looks to be a simple flow. Only issue is with the monthly payments there’s shipping tax added ea monthly payment. Hoping they sort this out soon. As long as Ryan is behind the scenes I feel comfortable enough to stick it out and work around it. I’m certain they will resolve this issue.