PayWhirl Recurring Payments

PayWhirl Recurring Payments

by PayWhirl Inc.

Sell subscriptions and offer payment plans to your customers.

Mary's Muffins Oakville

I'm using Paywhirl to set up subscription packages for my baking business, and it was really easy to work with. I had everything set up exactly how I needed in within an hour. I had one question for support, and they were very quick to get back to me with good answers. It's also priced perfectly for my start-up. Highly recommend this app.

Natural Farm Shop

App seemed to work but can't communicate with Amazon FBA so it's useless for us. Not happy with the customer service - it took them almost two hours to reply to my inquriy and then he explained that they don't support "pickup orders", when I asked why they're changing the message about shipping methods for subscriptions when sending it to amazon. From there, it took him another 20 minutes to my reply where I said I'm not asking about pickup orders... After another 2 hours going back and forth, I gave up and realize this app doesn't work for us.

November 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback on our new app, I'm sorry we weren't able to meet your expectations. The app is free and in a beta/launch phase until early 2021 while we work to expand functionality as much as possible. As for your specific issues integrating with Amazon FBA and the StandByte app, It should work with some configuration, but we don't have control over the "delivery method" language shown at checkout and relayed to Amazon FBA. That would be the responsibility of the StandByte app. You may also be able to configure Amazon FBA to read different values. Orders are now generated by Shopify and we don't have a ton of flexibility as we have to rely on their tools. They also control the checkout experience as everything is now processed through Shopify Checkout. That being said, we're willing to try and work through this issue and earn your business if you circle back. We'd love to help if we can.

ThePastaShoppe

So far so good, I haven’t had any sales yet so can’t review the entire process yet. Installation went smooth, a few emails to fix an issue, but overall- great customer service

Edge By Tanell

I used this app to add layaway payment options for my customers. Ryan and Larry helped with installation. They were great! Professional, responsive and seemed like always on call when I needed assistance. After testing a few times it looks to be a simple flow. Only issue is with the monthly payments there’s shipping tax added ea monthly payment. Hoping they sort this out soon. As long as Ryan is behind the scenes I feel comfortable enough to stick it out and work around it. I’m certain they will resolve this issue.

Outlandish Experiences

I was excited to try this app, only to find out that it does not support payment plan integration with Shopify. Please update your description. Maybe it will offer that service again in the future. Until then, I had to go with a different app.

November 27, 2020

Hey there, I think there must have been some confusion because PayWhirl does offer the ability to create payment plans if you'd like to have customers pay for an item with several payments. We're also working on some new features to make this even easier, and they should be released soon. If you'd like I'd be happy to look at your specific use-case to see if we can help. We'd love to earn your business! Please let me know if you have any questions, we're happy to assist.

Larger Story

I signed up to test the beta version of PayWhirl to offer a recurring donations option on my website. The app is the easiest to set up compared to the other options out there. However there was a more limited functionality. The support team was helpful for getting this worked out.

Lightning Nails

I LOVE the support team at PayWhirl! It does everything that I need and want, and they are so fast with helping for anything I need. Thank you PayWhirl team!!

Yakima Valley Hops

PayWhirl is much better than the other app that we were using. The team was very prompt and helpful getting us up and running. Big shoutout to Ryan for being awesome!

Brothers Brewing Company

I used this app to add Beer Subscription Boxes to my brewery's webstore with weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly subscription options. I was able to set-up and integrate the app into the store by myself, with the help of their installation guide, very easily. I had one problem with a link on the subscriptions dashboard not appearing properly. After messaging on the app's chat function, someone addressed and fixed the issue in a matter of hours. I was surprised because I run a purchased theme that is not in the list of themes the app expressly supports and expected to be directed to a "shopify expert". The integration looks very slick from a customer's view point and the back end is very intuitive. The only function I would add, is to give the subscriber the option of choosing the start date of their subscription. For example, if someone purchases a subscription for someone else as a Christmas gift in November, an option to post-date the first order until December 20th would be helpful.

Cocabana

Excellent customer service. We were unsure if we could use the App for our Theme. Quick question to the support team and they had installed the App plus set up ready for us to use. We would certainly recommend...