PayWhirl Subscription Payments

Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

nomadi

Location Germany

After comparing the options, PayWhirl was the only provider that was able to fulfill the special requirements of our business model (different minimum subscription durations per variant, but same frequency,...) Technical assistance during installation was incredible. Not only super-fast support but also really going deep into understanding individual needs and customizing the integration and appearance. Again, thanks so much Sergey (but also Chris and Ryan)! The app itself is awesome and the pricing very fair Keep up the good work!

Dulcis Micro Roast

I just installed. So far, so good. Great technical assistance during the installation. Thanks Sergey!!!

Angel City FC

App works very well for me, and also to mention the great assistance I've got from Larry who got a tech issue resolved quickly and efficiently for me too, much appreciated!

Coach Jay's Chess Academy

Time spent using app About 1 month

PayWhirl made this process easy! They seemed to understand that there were a lot of people who were new to e-commerce, so they give you easy options for support calls. I spoke with Lincoln, and he was patient as he followed along on his test page so he could see what I was seeing. He made every step easy and even helped me calculate which plan was best for my business (which was NOT the highest-cost version!). Painless! Highly recommended.

ArtLoversBox

Where do I start, Sergey has saved me more than once! First I had mistakenly gone live before setting up my reoccurring subscriptions and PayWhirl has made that so easy. In regards to setting it up correctly, not just once but twice (when I changed themes) is where Sergey really came to my rescue. My shop was live and the anxiety was building, I spent about an hour with Shopify customer service when I realized they were not understanding what I needed, telling me to post a note to my clients at checkout. I messaged Sergey and within 2 mins it was set up correctly.

bookbag🎒

Really solid tool for recurring payments. A lot of functionality and customization available out of the box. Highly recommend PayWhirl.

EquiPacs

Time spent using app About 2 months

Absolutely brilliant. I was in need of a simple recurring subscription for one of my products. Pay Whirl had a great range of plans and prices so I was able to find something suitable for me and wasn't overcharged as I am a smaller business. I had some difficulties integrating with my website theme and because I am new to shopify on the whole, but the team were so quick to respond jump on my website and take care of the installation themselves. This is SO helpful and take a weight of my mind. Would 100% recommend and will continue to use for our needs :)

Mountain Metalcraft

Time spent using app 14 minutes

When it says Free Plan Available, there should be a free plan available. Not this: Thank you for installing PayWhirl! You can use all the features for free for 14 more days. After that, you can continue running test subscriptions for as long as you need, but in order to process live payments you’ll need to purchase a plan

Project Fleur

Time spent using app 1 day

The app was fairly easy to install. While, I'm still in the process of gathering subscriptions from clients, and can't yet say how the app is working in realtime, I do give the customer service 5 stars. Ryan was very helpful and answered by questions in a timely manner and I look forward to trying this app out.

Very Craftea

It just works! Want a subscription on one variant and not the other? Easy, done - just untick a box! On ReCharge you need custom coding and if you move the variants around, then it doesn't work. It is cleaner looking, no issues whatsoever. Support is fantastic too