4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to collect and display customer reviews, boosting product credibility. They praise its user-friendly features such as importing reviews from Amazon, customizable design, and review snippets for Google Shopping campaigns. The seamless Shopify integration and efficient support team, especially the live chat, are also appreciated. Merchants value the time and cost savings in gathering reviews, increased conversions through authentic reviews, and automated review requests.

April 13, 2020

It's really a useful app, easy to get reviews, easy to customize the style I want. Very good to solve the problem of mine. I like its simple operation and concise design. For such a good product, I am very willing to share it with my friends and I hope you guys can use it happily. thank you so much.

BIGBIKA
Hong Kong SAR
Opinew replied December 8, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're finding our app useful and easy to use! It's delightful to know that you appreciate our design and functionality. Your willingness to recommend the Opinew Product Reviews App to your friends means a lot to us. We hope that it continues to solve your problems and serve your needs. Your feedback indeed plays a crucial role in our continued efforts to improve and provide a great user experience. Thank you again.

June 23, 2020

I used this app to collect reviews from all of my orders, I love how it's easy to understand and set up review requests. I used the Product reviews app from Shopify and wasn't able to add customer review photos or videos, I love that this app allows for photos and videos.

Baby Shea
Opinew replied December 7, 2023

We're thrilled to read your review! It's fantastic to know that you find our app easy to understand and set up. We certainly agree that customer review photos and videos can significantly benefit your business, and we're glad you're making good use of these features.

Your satisfaction is our top priority, so your kind words are very encouraging to our team. Your review helps us understand where we’re doing well and we'll continue to ensure our app serves your needs effectively. Thanks again!

Best Regards,

May 17, 2019

I've been comparison shopping for a product review app, and Opinew ticks off all the features I need. Plus, great service!

Jetsetter and Co.
Philippines
Opinew replied December 11, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that Opinew fulfills all your feature requirements and that you're happy with our service! Your kind words hugely encourage us to keep delivering great service. Your feedback makes a big difference in our continuous drive to improve. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

August 22, 2021

Extremely helpful customer support set it all up for me so I have more time to spend focusing on growing my business (leplaya.co.uk) and improving my website with this fantastic App, thank you.

Le Playa
Opinew replied December 6, 2023

Hi there,

We’re thrilled to know that our customer support team was able to assist you and appreciative of your kind words! At Opinew, we’re always looking for ways to make our customer's journey as smooth as possible so that they can focus on what matters most - growing their business.

Your feedback about our app means a lot to us. We'll continue doing our best to keep up with your expectations.

Stay tuned for more exciting features and improvements. Thank you once again for choosing Opinew.

March 18, 2021

Excellent app and excellent customer service. I highly recommend it to anymore looking for a review system easy to use.

necessityskincare
Opinew replied December 6, 2023

Hi, thanks a lot for your kind words and fantastic rating! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app and customer service excellent. We're glad that you've appreciated the ease of use of our review system. It's rewarding to know that you would highly recommend it.

Your feedback significantly contributes to our ongoing efforts to provide superior service to our clients. Please feel free to reach out if you need any support in the future. Thanks once again from all of us at Opinew.

October 17, 2018

love this app. if your looking for techs to actually help you get all your reviews transfered this app is for you! fast response, more than willing to help with the smallest detail. worth the money.

Orthodox Christian Supply
Opinew replied December 12, 2023

Hello! We're over the moon to hear about your positive experience with the Opinew Product Reviews App UGC. Your words mirror exactly the kind of service we aim to provide to our amazing clients like you!

We take pride in our swift and hands-on support team and are thrilled to know they played a crucial role in you having a smooth journey with our app. Indeed, every detail matters to us no matter how small it is!

Your feedback gives us the encouragement to continue doing what we do. It's you and your satisfaction that drive us to get better every day. Thank you for trusting us and for deeming our app worth your money.

Stay awesome and keep the reviews coming!

April 29, 2019

Exceptional customer service!
Highly recommended app!

Tomasz been really helpfull through the process!

Thanks!

Soulsbury-Deals
Opinew replied December 11, 2023

We're delighted to hear that you've found our customer service to be exceptional, and we appreciate your high recommendation! It's fantastic to see that Tomasz was able to provide the help you required. We'll absolutely pass your thanks onto him. Your feedback is essential to us and helps us continue to deliver a great experience with our app. Thanks again!

May 18, 2023

I've used this product enough to say support is fantastic! Wonderful app and time saver. Thank you.
Gary

Speedmerchant65 / The Hungry Bookworm / Fireside Books
6 days using the app
Opinew replied December 4, 2023

Hi Gary,

We're over the moon to hear your positive feedback! It's great to know that Opinew Product Reviews App UGC is saving you time and that you're happy with our support team. They're indeed fantastic, always ready to help our valued users such as yourself!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this glowing 5-star review. Your feedback plays a huge role in driving us to continuously enhance our services.

The Opinew team

November 14, 2018

The customer service chat was amazing, helped me alot with my installation and my questions, highly recommend the app, it looks great in my store. :-)

Coolest Shopping
Spain
Opinew replied December 12, 2023

We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our customer service chat and that our app is a great fit for your store. Your kind recommendations mean a lot to us. Rest assured, we're always here to assist you with any future queries or concerns. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review—your feedback helps us make sure we're delivering the best experience for our users.

May 28, 2020

Really good app! Have been using this for quite a while now. The display looks super clean and the best part is it allows to import reviews from amazon

Autofeelz
India
Opinew replied December 8, 2023

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you've been finding the Opinew Product Reviews App beneficial and clean looking in style, as well as appreciating the import feature from Amazon. We truly value your support and insights since they're integral to our ongoing advancements. If there's anything more you'd like to share or need help with, don't hesitate to let us know.

Best wishes,