4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust features and user-friendly design that effectively collects and displays customer reviews, enhancing product credibility. It's praised for its easy installation, appealing design, and quick customer support. Unique features like importing reviews from Amazon and customizable review designs are particularly valued. The app integrates well with Shopify stores and offers a free plan for beginners.

February 8, 2018

I am so happy that I found this app! The pricing structure is fair and supportive of small businesses, the app's features are robust, and the customer support is exceptional. A true gem!

Sirensong Wetsuits
Opinew replied December 13, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our app and you find it supportive for your small business! We strive to make our pricing structure fair and ensure we're always there to support our customers. Your recognition means a lot to us. Your feedback reaffirms the hard work we put into our app and support. Thanks again for your kind words and for the 5-star review.

Best Wishes,

October 12, 2022

Great review app at a reasonable price. Import features and chat service for assistance with install are seamless.

Fiesta Tropicalé
Opinew replied December 5, 2023

Hi there! We're thrilled to hear you find Opinew Product Reviews App UGC to be great value for money. We put a lot of effort into streamlining our import features and chat service, so we're glad to hear you found them helpful and seamless. Your kind words are a huge motivation for us to continue working hard to deliver the best review solution for merchants like you. Thanks a lot for the perfect rating! Cherish your continued support!

Best Regards,

September 21, 2020

Good App, but it doesn't let you choose specific reviews to import into your store. It does the job, but I think it could definitely be better.

Tricks and Frights
Opinew replied December 6, 2023

Hi there,

We appreciate your honest rating and great to hear that Opinew is serving you well. We are always striving to improve our app and your feedback helps us immensely.

We take your comment about the functionality of our app very seriously. We can see that there is room for improvement in how reviews are imported. Rest assured, our support team will examine this suggestion carefully and work on implementing timely enhancements.

We value your thoughts and look forward to further serving your needs. Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any other suggestions or concerns.

July 27, 2021

Great, live chat really helpful :) I tried so many reviews plugins but Opinez is here to save the day. I recommend.

Purple Seed
France
Opinew replied December 6, 2023

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our live chat could provide the help you needed and that Opinew was the reviews plugin solution you were looking for. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation. It’s great customers like you that motivate us to provide top-notch service. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need any more assistance in the future.

October 24, 2020

Don't bother with this app, review sometimes don't add. And when you try and delete the app, it doesn't fully remove itself! You've been warned!!!!!!!!

Exclusive-Gadgets.co.uk
Opinew replied October 24, 2020

Hi - sorry about this. Use this method to remove the code automatically: https://www.opinew.com/help-center/knowledge-base/uninstall-and-remove-opinew-code/

This is actually a problem with Shopify. They don't let us remove the code when you click uninstall in the app menu. You need to click the uninstall from inside the actual app and it will all be gone :)

May 13, 2020

I'm happy with this app because not only does it update the appearance of my comments with a modern look, I can also use the comments I've gotten for my products on other websites. Getting my Amazon reviews over was very easy. And I've already gotten a number of great reviews directly for my web store by using their email reminder + coupon. Very happy to have chosen this one! :)

Tahmi
Opinew replied December 8, 2023

We're delighted to read your review! We appreciate your positive feedback and are glad to know that our app has helped modernize your comments, and made importing Amazon reviews easy for you. It's fantastic to hear that the email reminder + coupon function has gained you some great reviews on your web store too. Your happiness using our app is our top priority. Thank you for choosing Opinew! We look forward to continuing to support your business.

Edited May 22, 2022

It's me again. Still very satisfied with the support using this app. Engineers are fast and smart and friendly.

L'Armour Sunshine Scrub
Opinew replied May 18, 2022

Hi,
On behalf of all the team, thank you so much for leaving us such an amazing review!
We are delighted to hear you are satisfied with our service :)

We will continue to improve Opinew and assist you on your journey to create a strong & trusted business.
Have a wonderful day!

Customer Success Team | Opinew

May 6, 2020

It's great that it gives you a free trial until 30 sales. Thanks for thinking about businesses that have to start up :)

Mudano
Netherlands
Opinew replied December 8, 2023

Hi there! We're so glad to hear that you find our free trial until 30 sales helpful – we understand startups and we have designed our pricing to be as friendly as possible. Your acknowledgment truly makes our day. We want to assist in making your journey as smooth as possible. Remember, we’re always here if you need any help. Thank you for this amazing 5-star review. We truly appreciate it.

Best wishes,

March 21, 2023

Daniel from customer service was super helpful! They were able to fix a quick issue that was preventing my reviews from displaying properly. They look great!

bumblebabychicago
5 days using the app
Opinew replied December 5, 2023

Hello! We're thrilled to hear that Daniel from our customer service team was able to assist you promptly and effectively. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and it's fantastic to know that your reviews are now displaying as they should. It's these kind of experiences we strive to provide for all our users at Opinew. Thanks for taking the time to leave such a positive review, it means a lot to us.

Best wishes,

May 21, 2020

Simple and well organised. Nice layout on store. Fast installation. Easy to upload comments from amazon. I recommend it.

Pixcake the original...Le 1er Puzzle gourmand
France
5 days using the app
Opinew replied December 8, 2023

Thank you for the high praise and for recommending our app! We're overjoyed that you find the Opinew Product Reviews App UGC simple and well-organised, and that you appreciate our layout on the store.

It's also great to hear that you had a smooth experience installing the app and uploading comments from Amazon. We always aim to make our features intuitive and user-friendly, and your feedback confirms that we're on the right track!

Your insights are greatly appreciated and encourage us to continue improving for all of our users.

With gratitude,