Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Rooted Gear

Saw all the high print quality reviews and said let's try it. What a disappointment. The print art for a T-shirt was originally black. Showed no issues when I uploaded. Printed fine with other vendors. So I ordered a sample here and all I can say is they should be shame for the piece of cloth they sent me with faded print that was supposed to be a quality t-shirt. I will definitely not used them ever. Unfortunately, this was supposed to be used with our first commercial. Back to the drawing board.

Private Technology Group

I have had this app for a couple of months. I recently realized that the app is not syncing pricing properly with my Shopify store. The worst example is T-shirts that should retail for $28 being listed in my store at $19.

I have been dealing with support for over a week to resolve this issue. At first, they kept thinking I was complaining about the way they bill and kept insisting that the discrepancy was because I was logged in and seeing my cost, not the retail price (not true). After I feel I finally had them understanding the issue, I have gone 5 business days without a response.

I did call in after finally finding a number, but the number leads only to order fulfillment support. The person I spoke with was very kind and willing to help, but she didn't have access or experience to help with the issue. She did leave a bunch of notes on my case, but I still haven't received a reply.

I choose pixels because of their reputation for quality printing, but this lack of support for something as important as the wrong prices syncing to my store and causing me to lose money with every product sale is unacceptable. I even have the advanced shipping rules and upgraded subscription setup to avoid losses with shipping. I didn't think I would have to worry about their app incorrectly doing math on the product prices.

At this point, I cannot recommend this app to anyone.

The Art Shopping Channel

It is true you will not make money with this. As the extra cost for the shipping app and paying up front for Shopify store. Would be nice if they could keep it all in the Shopify store and not have extra shipping app.

Retro Java

Of the many of apps I have on my Shopify store, this is by far the worst. I have been trying to login for 3 days now, and the app just takes you in circles (to different login pages). It also gets confused when you try to upload images and create products, and takes you to the purchase point (add to cart) when you're trying to create a product for your shopify store -from within the app! I have contacted their support multiple times and have received no response yet. It's too bad, because I've heard good things about the print quality of Fine Art America but this app (and their support) just aren't worth a damn!

apeprint

I had so much faith in this app.They have the best selection that I ever seen and I want to share the art but unfortunetally I cant instal it.Trying already for a month to instal it or find some guide how to fix this error when pressing on add app Error: The status failed to set correctly. | | Query was empty.

Bohemian Haven LLC.

They are misleading, the only reason I downloaded this app is for the power banks they let you create. Here's the thing though, once you go to the final import page there is NEVER a power bank and all the other stuff is available elsewhere not worth the time to download.

Sonbok

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MERCHANTS!!!!!!!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!

I sat on hold for over 10 minutes to get a lady named Chanel. I told her I had a customer order fail because we had to update our payment method. She asked me why I didn't create a ticket online as that is the only way to solve this.

When I asked why she could not do this as I just sat on hold for 10 minutes she said she only does online orders and the one person who does this comes in at 9am PT (which it was that time) and could put me to their voice mail.

She was so rude and acting like I was bothering her the entire time.

I am in the process of moving all our print on demand now and encourage everyone to stop working with this company till they can learn customer service is key and right now they are HORRIBLE at it!!!!

Bonsai-En

Created all my products and added them to my store only to realise the apparel has no sizing charts. Customers had no idea what size to get as small, medium and large changes from manufacturer to manufacturer. i rang support, i emailed support and i pressed the get help button on the app and still no help with getting a sizing chart. Hopeless. Changed over to printful.

Black Salt Interiors

DONT BOTHER DOWNLOADING!! These prices are ridiculous! A round beach towel is already $100 plus shipping on top!!??? You can buy the exact same towel on AliExpress for $15 with free shipping!!! I want to sell acrylic prints and the price including shipping is literally 4x more expensive than what I can get it else where.

This is not a drop shipping store.... its just a waste of time!

Connected Clothing Company

I gave one star for use as a print on demand company, really it should be no stars for POD. It's easy to use and has an awesome selection of products but the prices are INSANE, you will never sell something that expensive and still be able to make a good profit. All of the good reviews are from artist selling their art in various ways which fine art always comes with a hefty price tag but if you are designing t-shirts, phone cases etc. don't bother downloading and getting your hopes up because no matter how cool of a design you will never be able to sell a basic phone case for $50 no matter how hip.

Previous 1