Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Artatler

Very useful app. it helps with the fulfillment, customer communication as well as the shipment. But the shipping fee, as well as the production cost, are quite high. And their customer service is quite slow to respond. The upload process, as well as the product update process, can be improved.

Thanks for the app.

www.artatler.com, art marketplace and online gallery.

Images of the Hudson Valley

Update: (11/16/2018) Was contacted from someone from Pixels, so I do appreciate that someone actually read the review and took the time out to see what happened.

Wanted to do a sample order, thought I cancelled it but then the product appeared at my home. That's fine, I'm glad it came, the product is not as described, there was no tracking number sent to me and I made zero profit since the shipping was so expensive. So I will be removing all of the products from my store since what I would need to charge to cover cost and shipping would be ridiculously high. My search for a print on demand will continue. Would not recommend this app or service.

Recanto Geek

I can not install the app in my store I do not know if this is normal ......................................

Bougiee Cosmetics

We like Pixels among other print on demand companies but you ought to fix how these images display on shopify websites. We are not able to get the same display as we did on our fine art america / pixels page in our shopify shop, we had to manually link them to a page so the images will show up on our shopify website when we added the images to store they didn't show in our store until we link them and even now we still can't add phone cases or pouches as they are not displaying per artwork rather just displaying the products individually which looked too crowdy. But why so complicated?