Mobile App for eCommerce Store

Mobile App for eCommerce Store

by Plobal Apps

Most trusted mobile app builder for your Shopify Store.

Magazin Romanesc "Hermannstadt"

Absolutely beautiful ! Fantastic ! The team is gorgeous, Sumant one of the experts there is just perfect ! He has made a beautiful App for me and supported me all the way ! I strongly recommend it !

SaidExpress

todo en ingles y no se entiende nada, la verdad es mu complicado estar traduciendo manualmente a si que les dare una estrella,

Brand27

The team is excellent and their support is outstanding. They made my life easy and I trust that the business will grow with their mobile app solution. 5 Stars !

Hi Badar,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad we could help you with your problem. Quick support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

The Southern Charmed Boutique

Amazing and easy to use, When I needed any help the support team was quick to reply and very helpful

Hi Jennifer,

Loolia Closet

Amazingly quick and trouble-free way of getting the apps up and running in no time. Support is top notch, well worth the cost!

Hi Wassim,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad we could help you in setting up your app. Quick support is something we've worked hard on and are glad to hear we hit the mark

Golden Gods Apparel

These guys are awesome. They went above and beyond to help me get features put into my app that I wasn't able to do myself. AAA+ customer service!!! Highly recommended!!!

Hi Lamar,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with us and we are able to hit the mark with customer service.

Sri Sri Tattva Mongolia

Great help from Sumant Ashok. Prompt response and got the work done quickly as required. Will be uploading the app on playstore soon and start checking out the features.

Hi Sneha,

Thank you so much for an amazing review. We are glad we could help you in setting up your mobile app. Customer support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Mama's First

Highly recommended .. Plobal app don’t provide regular customer support ...
They PROVIDE PERSONALISED 24/7 support! Best of all they are always up and open about customisation
And actually they have also jumped in and helped me integrate and design the app while I was overwhelmed with my business

Hi Dalal,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad to hear that we could help you with the customizations and hit the mark with the support. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Dzirelooks

I Used This App Its User friendly and Team is supportive and My customers are comfortable in Using this app.

Hi Sindhuri,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you are enjoying Plobal Apps. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Gorg.co.in

I used this app for setting online sales channel via App for my e-commerce store.The experience so far has been extremely satisfying and hoping to get similar experience in future from the team. Sumant has been very helpful throughout !!

Hi Sameer,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. Glad to hear you're seeing the benefits of your mobile app and our team was able to extend all the help you needed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32