Mobile App Builder Plobal Apps

Mobile App Builder Plobal Apps

by Plobal Apps

Boost Your Revenue With A Mobile App

wolfeshopping

I love using this app helps alot.i use it for my Shopify account it helps with my online sales also.plobal app is really easy to use anyone can use it for a online store there trying to get good reviews on.

MyCreatureComforts

The app didnt meet my needs and i canceled before my 14 day trial ended but they continue to take $99 per month its been 5 months and they wont refund but keep taking the money.

2071MALL

We used this app to launch our store mobile app. They were quick in explaining the process and time frame needed for it. Easy to contact the service desk and they are ready to help all the time. Proper guidance was provided in creating google and apple developer account. They have certain packs and it's a bit expensive for startups, I wish in future they work on the pricing. Apart from pricing, Plobal is one of the best to go with Shopify.

Al Zain Jewellery

Aside from being Neat and Simple the App is very easy to use, lack of settings though but the team is very responsive and helping us to get what we wanted. Recommended and would use again for another website.

Hi Ghervann,

Thank you for the 5-star reviews and the recommendation to others. We really appreciate it.

We look forward to working with you on another website.

Sohati Care

Incredibly easy to use and setup to get your store up and running in seconds. Has all the integrations you might need from reviews to related products and their checkout is brilliant!

Hi Wassim,

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are so glad to hear that our app is helping your business and you are loving our features and integrations.

LRL Motors

First of all thanks to plobal APP and Garima.

I have started using Plobal app when they launched in Shopify. I have gone with a basic pack at that time I was not aware of the full potential of mobile APP. For just curious way I started with them. After a while, I have completely moved to offline sales due to a new company tie-up with a German firm.

In 2019 again I have gone back to the same platform but this time I am depending 20% of my sales from my online store. My prepaid online store was doing very well so as an expending face I decided to build a full-fledged mobile app.

I have visited all major app makers in the Shopify app. When I compare with all app creator all of them were offering the same package but I have a few extra customisations. So paying extra is not in my planned budget.

I have communicated the plan with one of plobal app sales team. So they have given me confidence the customisation can be done in 3 days time from subscription activation. As discussed I decided to enrol on a premium plan.

Got a call from Garima one of there customer relationship manager. I have shared a rough sketch on a paper showing the design format and some other mobile app screenshot as reference. In day time, they have uploaded the sample and ask me to verify it. amazingly the app is ready for publishing on google play store.

Now we are completing 6 successful months with plobal app and crossing 20 lakh in prepaid orders. 65% of our sales are right now from a mobile app. Constantly the app is been monitored by the plobal app team.

+ facts about the Plobal app

Once you are a premium plan member you will have a dedicated manager, you can reach them on WhatsApp any time no matter the working hour. 100% uptime not yet faced a single issue in the last 6 months.

Overall my experience with the team was awesome. They have played a good role in my business expansion.

Once again thanks to the whole team

Regards

Khais Rahman
Managing Director
LRL Motors Pvt Ltd

December 11, 2019

Hi Khais,

Thank you so much for the amazing review and the 5 stars. The team is thrilled to hear that we could help you with all the customizations and you are loving the app.
Quick customer support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Morgan Cosmetics

Great team and such a great mobile app. The team communicated well on a timely manner.

Thanks Neil

Hi Bachir,

Thank you for the amazing review. We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with us.

Authenticook Delivery

Came across the app when I was searching for plugins for our Shopify store. Great team, quick response. Was able to get my store going in 3 days. Overall a great experience!

Hi Aneesh,

Thank you for the 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Plobal Apps.

FuturXwear

This team and this app are very bad. First day I installed app, you have 14 day free trial, but this team forces you to take a 600$ plan. I took it just to try a few days, but then I changed my mind. So I asked for a refund and they said it's okay. 10 days later, still nothing. I got proves.

I WANT MY MONEY!! This was a free trial, YOU SAID YOU WILL REFUND MEEEEE. I will not stop here. I already called my bank and my lawyer, I will do anything to get my money back. So I advice you, as promised, to refund me!

ByEgreis

They've been amazing to work with! Super fast - almost instantaneous responses to all of my questions. App works great! Thank you!

Hi Egreis,

Thank you for taking out time and write us an amazing review. We're so excited to hear our efforts resonated with you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33