Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Peacock Designs

Right off the bat, I knew it was going to be a great app. The title gave me so much hope for the longterm success of my online shopify account. Once I began using it, it was so straight forward and easy to use. Thanks so much Plug in SEO!

UK Fundraising

Quick, straightforward and helpful. Picked up a weakness in my site and I was able to correct it straight away. Very useful.

Dub Central

Great little helper App that picked up some issues and also told me how to fix them. Really helpful technical support as well so overall very happy!

HealthAndDetox.com

This is a pretty good SEO plugin. Shopify makes it very easy to make sure that your store is SEO optimized, but just in case you forget, this plugin will likely catch it. Great work.

Plug in SEO is a great app to keep a track on your site when making changes, Points out specific areas that need improvements and it's free!

As a non-expert SEo It has caught a few things for me to fix.

Great to get some of the basic SEO things on your webpage check. But this is just the start of SEO. Recommended for who is starting out

it does a very simple job, but it does it well. it takes 5 minutes and it will point out some simple error worth fixing

great app!

Quick, simple and easy to use.

It picked up that I didn't have meta tags set up, so a quick google search for some code and it was all done in about 5 minutes.

I then used SEO to recheck the site and it showed the problem was sorted :)

Perfect! I'm now rest assured that all basic onpage optimization is complete and it also gave me a suggestion to edit my h2 tags.