Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

The Coaches Backpack

Great experience and great app! Very professional and quick customer service. Thanks for the help!

parasols boutique

great app, easy to use and excellent customer service.

123COSPLAY

It is very good. Give us very useful improve suggestion

EarthwormGardeningSoil

Great app; great price; great service! Couldn't be easier. I couldn't be happier. What more is there to say? Don't hesitate; add it to your store.

PMD Personal Microderm

Daniel helped me fix an issue and he was so great! Fixed it right away and made it so simple

Crumple Gnome

Awesome app! It found pages that didn't have h1 tags at all. Also, my metadata was not unique and I followed their instructions for an easy fix. Looking forward to seeing some search improvements thanks to just 20 minutes of using Plug in SEO.

Fancy Dress Ideas

Great little free ap that sorted out all my picture alt text, and title tags too - really helpful chat feature with someone to talk me through it all, step by step.

Second Stroke

After receiving our verdict on issues we should fix I successfully fixed the Page Title issue on my own by following the instructions provided. With the META description fix I had a few more questions beyond what I could figure out on my own, and assumed I would be told to pay for the service. Instead Daniel was incredibly helpful and answered my questions as I made the edits myself. Positive sentiment all around towards the app itself and the Developer!

Nuvaleaf Nutrition

Full disclosure: I don't know anything about SEO so I was hesitant to use this app. After installing my report came back that I was missing some critical data and for $120 still hesitant, but looking back at reviews I decided to give it a shot. I'm so glad I did! Not only after 7 days did "Nuvaleaf" appear in Google but its #1! I'll attribute it to PlugInSEO + Google Adwords + Listing my site all of which were tips by the PlugInSEO crew. Awesome App. Snag it now!

Sacro Bosco Bicycle Works

Fantastic App - quick and to the point. Quick and very easy to use. Thank you Plug in SEO