Free Exit Pop ups, Email Popup

Free Exit Pop ups, Email Popup

by Poptin

FREE Upsell Pop ups, Exit Intent Pop up, Bars & Autoresponder

ORO24KARAT

I really like this app! It's very easy to use and customize. Also you have several options for the triggers and page targeting. And if you need support, the customer service chat is always available and they are great :)

SimplyYOUniqueCosmetics

I just started using this app and the service is great and helpful. I like how they have a live chat. Very helpful service

YouEnvyMe.Club

Easy integration. Very professional looking. The only problem is that EACH email lead is emailed to you. So, they don't have a manager for it. It would be good if they stored the emails in the app and let us download them to a CSV file. That's going to be too much work for me, so I have to give it a 4. If they provide me with a better solution, I will upgrade this review and give them a 5.

helenatlvshop

love it.
great app and very easy to use, easy to integrate to mail software.
fast and good customer service support when needed.
5 star

Consider It "Dunn" Fragrance Boutique

I had some difficulty using it with shopify for some reason, but the customer service made it all better!

SousStore

I highly recommend this app for all shopify store owners, an easy-to-use & powerful application, a great help support by the way

EVA - Metal Art Store

I'm using Poptin for ALL of my clients,
from E-commerce to regular websites.. and the results are amazing! more than 30% upsales & conversions. a MUST in your site.

IL GUSTO UK

Nice add, you need to have it on your store. Is super easy to config I thing this thing can boost some sales.

XRAYTLV

Highly recommended app for every shop and site.
Simple installation & integration and lots of internal features that really help converting. The exit intent popup is a gold mine!!

MetaPora

tried to do "send message" pop-up, but encountered in many bugs...feel disappointed cause looks like a nice app...

Previous 1 3