Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

by Poptin

Email Pop Up, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Form, Announcement Bar

Tattoo makeup concealer

I looked everywhere for a countdown timer popup. Poptin is exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use although I made a few mistakes setting it up (my bad). Support was instant and amazing and my issue was fixed almost instantly. Seriously good app.

MAHI Leather

Awesome responsive newsletter pop ups - easy install and much better signup / conversion rate. Great support. Thanks.

108health

The popup came out the way we were looking for and with the right feel and placement. And the Poptin team are always helpful and ready to make it even better if you have suggestions.

Kiigns Hunting

3 stars because the free account only allows 1,000 views. Website visits count towards your 1,000 views weather the visitor sees a popup or not. So you can run through your 1,000 views in a single day and not have one single customer see a popup. It really makes this app pointless when the visitor doesn't see a popup but you are charged 1 of your 1000 views.

Puttini Jewelry

Very easy to setup and I really appreciate the quick response and assistance I received from support! And, it works really well at gathering email addresses and providing customers with a "click and copy" discount code.

Sugar Box

I use this app for pop up promotions and discounts for our online store. It's easy to use/set up and the support team are great.

Bright Whites Company

The app is super easy to use and the customizations on the popup are endless. Customer support is also very nice and helped me through my problems. Highly recommend this app.

Riot Sqrl Press

I tried a ton of pop up apps, and Poptin is by far the best! The designs are great, lots of customization options, it's easy to use, and their support is FANTASTIC!

Missy Pup & Co

I really like the poptin app best out of all the ones I’ve tried. Easy to use and plenty of design options!

Kim Powell Art

Poptin has been great. I am just starting out capturing emails and I find great value in Poptin. There is a lot of room to customize the look of the pop ups too. Pay close attention to mobile view vs. desktop as you will need to edit the popups for both. Poptin makes it easy to edit both views and gives a lot of options to suit your needs.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13