Free Exit Pop ups, Email Popup

Free Exit Pop ups, Email Popup

by Poptin

FREE Upsell Pop ups, Exit Intent Pop up, Bars & Autoresponder

multivegans

Great app! its help me to increase my audience.
Excellent support
Many coll features
Recommend to all!

SheWarehouse

Great App! Easy to use and customer service was spot on. Thanks so much for the quick assistance. My sale depended on getting it right and as soon as my Poptin was activate I got a sale...like magic. Thanks guys!

Qstomize.com

If you don't have this application you are leaving money on the table! One of the best exit pop apps in Shopify. Great for any store! both big and small

broadway-barbershop

the customer assistance so helpful, thanks and it works perfectly! thank you so much for your help :)

The Mighty Company

Support is excellent. Fast answers and helpful information. The app itself is great and works well! I would like to see in the future possibly a more elegant user interface, but I can't complain too much about that because it functions as needed.

ORO24KARAT

I really like this app! It's very easy to use and customize. Also you have several options for the triggers and page targeting. And if you need support, the customer service chat is always available and they are great :)

SimplyYOUniqueCosmetics

I just started using this app and the service is great and helpful. I like how they have a live chat. Very helpful service

YouEnvyMe.Club

Easy integration. Very professional looking. The only problem is that EACH email lead is emailed to you. So, they don't have a manager for it. It would be good if they stored the emails in the app and let us download them to a CSV file. That's going to be too much work for me, so I have to give it a 4. If they provide me with a better solution, I will upgrade this review and give them a 5.

August 18, 2019

Hey! Thanks for the feedback.
You can disable the email notification anytime via the editing page of your popup, and you can also see all of your leads in the Leads tab and download them as CSV.

helenatlvshop

love it.
great app and very easy to use, easy to integrate to mail software.
fast and good customer service support when needed.
5 star

Consider It "Dunn" Fragrance Boutique

I had some difficulty using it with shopify for some reason, but the customer service made it all better!

Previous 1 3 4