Free Exit Pop Ups, Email Popup

Free Exit Pop Ups, Email Popup

by Poptin

Email Pop Ups, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Bars & Inline forms

Pomgo

This app is great and the customer service is amazing. They answer very quickly and help a lot. Thanks

moonlamps™

Great App! Just what you need in order to convert exit intent and ease customer into buyinhg with coupons via e-mail marketing. you can get creative in the editor and customer service is friendly and responsive. BIG THANKS

Claribelskincare.com

Very misleading. The app description implies that "branded" is included in the free option, and then once you're registered, branded is not included. It's the only reason why I wanted to give it a try - and now I've wasted my time! Buyers beware.

HI :)
Thanks for your feedback!
Please have a look again at all the plans. The free plan has branded popups, and you can see that ALL the paid plans have unbranded popups.
Automatically when you upgrade the credit is removed, which means "Unbranded". We made it clear as possible (We can't show "X" instead of "V" on Shopify's listing page).

Thearcadeguys.shop

This is a very well done app. I am super impressed by its functionality and how much you can do with it. The best part truly is the customer service. I was in a pinch to get something fixed with my theme and the co-founder was actually the one to respond to me! He was very helpful and got back to me so quickly. I'll keep an eye on this company. I think they're going to do even more really cool things in the Shopify space.

Thank you!!

Magnetic by S

Very good app, works well and support is very helpful if you have any question ! I use this app on 2 websites

Thanks for your support!

Molecule-Perfume

I have to say that Poptin platform is very professional, useful and easy to use. The customer service is above and beyond. I highly recommend installing it on your Shopify store!

ErgoBloom

Amazing customer support. Integrated with chaty and works perfectly. Would definitely recommend it to anybody looking to increase their sales

Blue Sail Coffee Subscriptions

I used this app to decrease our abandoned cart rate...it went from 64% to 41% over the course of 30 days. Customer support is amazing and are always willing to help! The $20/month fee has already paid for itself 3 fold. Highly Recommend!

Mighty Bright

We could not be more please with this app. Great design possibilities, plus reporting metrics which we didn't have before. It works seamlessly with our site and we highly recommend it!

Paw Wild

Great customer service. Easy to make email pop ups. Easy to use interface and if you run into a problem they're there to help

Previous 1 3 4 5