Free Exit Popup, Coupon Popups

Free Exit Popup, Coupon Popups

by Poptin

Free Email Popups, Exit Intent Popups, Bars & Autoresponder

BoxHill

I absolutely love Poptin. Super easy to use, all the features you need in a really easy to understand interface. Unbelievable support from Tomer who is lightning fast at responding and helping you out with any questions. It's great that he works on the front line and makes sure the team is developing things in line with customer's needs.

I've used a few different pop up apps and find them bloated (eg Privy's free version calls several 3rd party scripts, slowing down the load time) and SO expensive for what they are.

I was using the pop up built into my theme but couldn't see opt in rates so really wanted something to help measure and improve that, which Poptin does beautifully.

If you're wondering which one to go with, THIS IS THE ONE. This is how all apps should be.

Grava Active

the perfect app for popup! We use it for so many campaigns and it helps us to convert about 5% visitors in our overall conversation

Edamama

An essential app for an eCommerce website, easy to install easy to use.

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

I installed the app and had some questions that were answered immediately by their support team. I was treated well and they took time to walk me through the app and all of the options. It is easy to set up but I had more questions and the staff spent time to show me all the benefits of having this app. The tech person I dealt with was Tomer and he was a pleasure to work with. I have used apps like this before but felt that this one was worth the try. It has more options than other similar apps and the visual look is very professional for our business. Looking forward to earning more conversions. I highly recommend this app.

Pjc Jewelry

The best pop up app there is! I use it in all of my shops, easy to install, many different styles to chose from, great data and analytics features and fantastic support.

Foxysperk

I wish there was an option to give a zero.

The Worst Customer service ever!!, The App is ok, to be frank, It requires you to install an email system to actually do the work, that means its not self sufficent!

They only provide with a popup!. I mean how is that going to help??! Also Their dashboard is confusing!. They have an integrations TAB but it works hopelessly!.. IT didnt integrate mailchimp, which was actually going to do the work.

SO basically I had some customers put in their email ID when the POPUP came but then they didnt get the code, cause this JUST DOESNT WORK!!.. It was rather negative for me!

I had given a negative review earlier and they forced me to pull it down cause their customer team stopped responding to my queries, and even after I pulled it down, they didnt bother replying.

Noveltydiaperbagstore

The support team is awesome ! They chat with you instantly and resolve the problem as soon as they can ! Love it !

Elina Gleizer

A MUST HAVE APP!

super intuitive and easy to use

Garden Online Pro

One of my best apps on shopify Clear, Easy and most important conversion !!

Wildmatterarts

Great app! love it with full access and all that you need for your e-commerce store

Previous 1