4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for creating engaging pop-ups with a user-friendly interface and quick setup. It offers features like cookie notifications, product add-on suggestions, and advanced targeting, including "exit intent popups" that boost conversions. The design process is simplified with a variety of templates and a drag-and-drop builder. The customer support team is praised for their quick and helpful responses. The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify and even offers a free version with high-quality templates. Merchants appreciate its simplicity, efficiency, and effectiveness in building mailing lists and encouraging customer engagement.

February 28, 2024

Highly recommend.

Easy to use app for both set up and design of pop-ups with plenty of customisation. We utilise for a range of functions such as cookie notification, suggesting product add-ons, and providing important information to customers based on product purchase.

Support team are brilliant! Quick to respond, provide regular updates and always able to assist.

Kellyville Pets
Over 3 years using the app
April 23, 2024

Clean and easy to use. Poptin has been one of the easiest pop-up creators I have used with tons of options for various ways to activate the pop-up!

TELE COLO
About 1 year using the app
Edited April 1, 2024

POPTIN has been a revelation for our new online business! I've tried several lead capture tools in the last few years on various other websites I manage, but POPTIN is easily the most user-friendly and effective. Their drag-and-drop builder makes creating beautiful and engaging popups a breeze, and the wide variety of templates ensures there's something for everyone.
What sets POPTIN apart is their advanced targeting features. The “exit intent popups” have been a game changer for my conversions. Being able to target visitors who are about to leave my sites with a compelling offer has dramatically increased my lead capture rate.
Overall, I can't recommend POPTIN highly enough, especially if you're looking to leverage the power of exit intent popups, POPTIN is the way to go!

Gayle's Boutique
About 2 years using the app
May 3, 2024

Use it for my small business and love it.

Farmer's Daughter Formals
Almost 3 years using the app
January 11, 2024

Highly recommend
Really helps build up our mailing list...and offering a subscriber discount encourages our new customers to place their first order.

Jola Designs
Almost 4 years using the app
April 26, 2024

Excellent addition to my shopify site, love the exit intent pop ups and great customer service

RV Golf Schools
3 months using the app
April 16, 2024

Poptin ‑ Exit & Email Pop-Ups is fantastic! The integration is seamless and hassle-free, making it a breeze to set up. With its wide range of templates and customizable options, designing eye-catching pop-ups is a breeze. Plus, big shoutout to Osama for the speedy responses and helpful assistance!

Slim Reizen
Romania
15 days using the app
May 22, 2024

I was looking for easy-to-integrate pop-ups (exit intent popups)for my webstore. I am super happy with this app. It is very user-friendly, even for dummies like me. For any question I had, I could go to the chat, where you get an answer and support almost immediately. I am Fan!!! I also love the many design choices!
Thank you Benjir & Nicholas for all your help!

Your Healthy Fix
Belgium
About 23 hours using the app
February 20, 2024

Osama helped me a lot with Exit Intent Popups! The customer service always replied very fast.

deckenpost
Germany
About 1 year using the app
February 6, 2024

I've been searching for a solution to boost conversions, and this app is perfect. The exit intent popups feature is particularly helpful—it grabs customers' attention at the right moment.

Warm Body Cold Mind EUROPE