Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups

Poptin Popups ‑ Email Pop Ups | Reviews

by Poptin

Email Popup, Spin The Wheel, Exit Intent Popup, Form, Lightbox

Swoniga

The customer support is also quick and helpful.

Les Alcyonides Swimwear

I am using Poptin for so many things ! Initially it was just to create a prompt to subscribe to my newsletter, then I also used it during Black Friday with a special discount pop up. And now I am building a spinning wheel to create a nice Christmas activity on my website ! Had some technical troubles for the last one, and their support helped me in no time and with great recommendations. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND !

Danon Jewellery Israel

I love Poptin! the app helped me increase my conversion rate! super easy to set up, use, edit and design

ASTORIIO

Right now I am using a simple pop-up triggered by exit intent and its working fine. The customer support is also quick and helpful.

PleasurePerfumes

Great tool to fetch customers. really amazing! It really provides potential customers for ecommerce website.

BurmeseCat

Great app and very helpful customer support team. Lots of options even for the free accounts. Highly recommended!

وصفتي - ديرمازون

I like the app easy to use, more options to choose any one can use it easily without any problems. Thanks guys.

La Rosée cosmétiques

Application très complète, qui fonctionne bien. Le support est très réactif et prend le temps de trouver une solution à vos demandes.

PPP Taking Care

So easy to use, we create exit-intent popups within minutes to gain visitor insight. Prompt support too.

zandcolabels

I used this app to help me set up pop-up for my website and had a few issues but the customer support was really helpful and quick and solved my issues. Would definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19