Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

Pop Up, Email & Exit Pop Ups

by Poptin

Email Pop Up, Upsell Exit Intent Popup, Form, Announcement Bar

Blak Mask Store

The great thing about this is their great customer support. They reply fast and the app is easy to use.

Made For Kitchen

Love it. Support is good and patient. The app might not be the most user-friendly, but their support is too helpful for you to not find out how to properly use the app. Support is key.

No Chewing Allowed!

First of all, and most importantly - the customer service is above and beyond! excellent!
the app itself is amazing, but what makes it even better is knowing u have a team behind it, that has enough patience to solve problems, give feedback and talk to u as a person, and not as a walking wallet.

super recommended!

Boutique Namasté

I recommend this application. Easy to customize popups. Excellent app and excellent support ! 5 stars

SkyFireTV

Great app. Great support. The pre-made templates are beautiful and easily edited to suit your needs. Super easy to use and can't wait to see the results this app will provide me with.

Coffee Project

Helped me with my site! Thanks!

Forever Flawless Hair & Beauty

Once I added poptin and im on the free plan i got three sales great to keep up with all your business needs in one

Pomgo

This app is great and the customer service is amazing. They answer very quickly and help a lot. Thanks

moonlamps™

Great App! Just what you need in order to convert exit intent and ease customer into buyinhg with coupons via e-mail marketing. you can get creative in the editor and customer service is friendly and responsive. BIG THANKS

Thearcadeguys.shop

This is a very well done app. I am super impressed by its functionality and how much you can do with it. The best part truly is the customer service. I was in a pinch to get something fixed with my theme and the co-founder was actually the one to respond to me! He was very helpful and got back to me so quickly. I'll keep an eye on this company. I think they're going to do even more really cool things in the Shopify space.

March 26, 2020