Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Gabeburgett

Easy to use very functional. Needs more options for display. Should give hints on what to do to get more emails.

Gypsied

Great app that is so easy to set up and use! Very intuitive and looks so sleek as well. All that's necessary right now is to drive traffic to your website and it is all good. Thanks Pixelpop!

Good Gift Box

This app was easy from the beginning. A breeze to install, setup and implement in various ways on our site!

Growing Up Goddess

Wonderful app for displaying announcements and collecting emails. Super easy to use and style to match my store! http://growingupgoddess.com

Commun

Easy to setup, simple design flawlessly suits my shop's look and feel, and I appreciate the analytics and wonderful Pixel Union support.

Top Derby

This is a great new app at a reasonable price. The design is beautiful but hopefully they come out with a few more options for customizing the style soon! I should add that the support at Pixel Union is second to none. Outstanding!

Freedomravewear

Wonderful app that has helped get messages to our customers in a very clean and easy way!

Shop N Stop Inc2

I have only used it for 9 days and I haven't had any reviews, but it was so easy to set up and that was one reason I am writing this review. The ease of setting up the pop up. Thank you

Itslaut

One month in and very happy! Does exactly as advertised - really easy setup and nice little bonus with Mailchimp integration.
Its particularly good for us as we have 3 regional stores;
www.itslaut.com
www.itslaut.eu
www.itslaut.world
So with the audience targeting we can do a nice redirect to make sure people are on the right store.
Excited to see how we can utilise this tool more!

Vape Starz

I love this app so much it's helped my website www.kushboutique.com so much! in getting many many emails!