Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Littlewhimsy

Love the look of these pop ups. So easy to set up and edit the design to match my store. LOVE the mailchimp integration now available.

Pasticcini

Highly recommended! very easy to install and create very nice pop ups and banners.

Bones Boutique

easy to use. Great little app to have!

Merry Charms Lyann Yap

This app is simple great! User-friendly and hassle free.

Hope it has more features for the price offered...

Champ De Fleurs Skincare

I love this app. I used my google analytics to help me figure out how long do people stay on my site. I used this info to determine how fast my pop up should appear. It worked like a charm. Of course I added an offer to make the sign ups more enticing. It's packed with a lot of features for a small business like myself. As I rebrand and get ready to launch new products I like that the pop ups are so clean and let visitors know what I'm up to in a gentle way. Thanks so much

Varela 2

I have been using several different popup apps and I have to say this is the sexiest and most responsive one I have used thus far. We love the simple design, and the ease-of use. We plan to continue using this app for all of our stores. Great Job Pixel Union.

English Georgian America

Overall this is great for the price we pay! I'd love a little more customization, with ease, and the mailchimp sync hasn't worked yet...

Woodcrafts By Feisty Dog

Nice app! Easy to use and works well.

Purebredcheesehead

Like the app overall. We are using it as a banner to remind customers we always offer free shipping and it's very nice that it stays on the product pages. Setup was easy aside from a few minor bugs that may not even be bugs, just workarounds. We would recommend it!

Coffee Bodie

I am absolutely blown away!

The design is so simple without annoying company watermarks! I will definitely consider investing in the paid monthly when I feel the time is right, but their app is by far the best, BEST, announcement/promo popup banners :)