Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Engage customers w/ popups (exit-intent, promo, email & more).

Bridge Market

This is the best popup app I've seen. Beautifully designed, very functional and great pricing plans that allow you to start small and pay as you grow.

Madebythomas

Really easy to set up and good looking to from the beginning.
Just installed it so hoping it to help me gather emails from visitors :)

City Of David Store Hebrew

Great app, very clear UI, well done!

W Ant Skincare

Work seamlessly with Shopify. Extremely easy to customise!

Aklasu

Great app. Does exactly as advertised and I like all the features. Backend interface is very clean. Would
Love to see more templates and the ability to add basic HTML tags to text field. Other than that two thumbs up...err 5 stars!

Shop Rowing

This app is perfect because it does exactly what I need it to do! I'm just getting started with my store so I love the price structure too :)
Super easy to set up and completely customizable!

Willitraintoday

I am a huge fan of Pixel Union—and, in fact, we are using one of their themes on this store!

I’ve used HelloBar and other popup/promotion bar apps on other projects and, while it’s still early days with Pixelpop and it’s missing some features, I am very impressed with the polish and functionality right out of the gate. Well done!

If you need beautiful, elegant, functional popups and promo banners on your site with minimal work to integrate, definitely check this out.

Great work.

Vistory

Easy to use, great UI, and friendly/helpful developers.

Libertymfgco

Easy to use, intuitive design. Highly recommended.

B Ss00n1

Easily the best pop-app on the Shopify app store. Customization is extremely easy (they analyze and match your custom theme) and implementation is a breeze.