Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Aklasu

Great app. Does exactly as advertised and I like all the features. Backend interface is very clean. Would
Love to see more templates and the ability to add basic HTML tags to text field. Other than that two thumbs up...err 5 stars!

Shop Rowing

This app is perfect because it does exactly what I need it to do! I'm just getting started with my store so I love the price structure too :)
Super easy to set up and completely customizable!

Willitraintoday

I am a huge fan of Pixel Union—and, in fact, we are using one of their themes on this store!

I’ve used HelloBar and other popup/promotion bar apps on other projects and, while it’s still early days with Pixelpop and it’s missing some features, I am very impressed with the polish and functionality right out of the gate. Well done!

If you need beautiful, elegant, functional popups and promo banners on your site with minimal work to integrate, definitely check this out.

Great work.

Vistory

Easy to use, great UI, and friendly/helpful developers.

Libertymfgco

Easy to use, intuitive design. Highly recommended.

B Ss00n1

Easily the best pop-app on the Shopify app store. Customization is extremely easy (they analyze and match your custom theme) and implementation is a breeze.

Life In Play Co

We're thoroughly pleased with Pixelpop. It's simple to create a pop up promo and customize it to fit your own brand aesthetic. Thanks for building a great app!

Artsnacks

This app is awesome. SO simple to set up and looks great.

Lrpl Designs

LOVING this app.!! super easy to set up , just pick and choose how you would like your banner to look. that's it! Easy:)

1 2 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 Next