Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Qrshopping

Sooo easy to use and I almost fell off my chair after noticing how many VIEWS my Pop-Up Banner from Pixelpop had!!
Thanks for a great product!
Gordon and Leona
qrcodeshopping.ca

Breaking Bread Official

Pixelpop is very user interface friendly and EXTREMELY easy to use. It can support having different purposes for a popup and the graphics are all very professional.

Barristers Reserve Aftershave

Super pretty app. Wish it had some better targeting options and am waiting quite anxiously for the MailChimp integration, but otherwise very good. Some additional templates would be great (especially templates that integrate with Shopify themes that PixelUnion already makes).

Poseurlimited

Really love this app so far! Pictures must be very small in order to upload but besides that, it seems to be flawless!

Mattt

One of the best apps I've ever used for my website.

I've found it a great way to set up an opt in for a survey and email newsletter.

I really love the ability to customise the CSS, which has made it much easier to keep the styling consistent.

Can't wait until the ability to hide on mobile etc is added.

Customer support was also terrific, responsive and always happy to help.

Red Route Riders

Easy to setup and customise, looks great too.

Planetrum

As an old Pixelunion customer and user, I would like to thank you all, Calvin and all the team for this great app and for all.

The Natural Supply Co

Happy with this app - it is easy to use and the graphics are simple and clean - would recommend. I just wish you could refine targeting a little further, like only showing the popups on a first customer visit.

Lead Out

Definitely the best pop up app we have used on cadencecollection.co.uk and on www.lead-out.co.uk

If they can build in A/B testing for the pop ups then it would be even better. I dropped them an e-mail about it and they responded right away, so top marks!

Cottontail Clothing

Easy to use, helps customer navigate to where you want them & free. Can't beat it! https://www.cottontailclothing.com