Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Sports Wholesale Supply

Fantastic SMS app! Within the first 24 hours it aided in $500 in sales just from a simple mobile pop up! Couldn't be happier and super stocked to grow with PostScript!

WodBottom

In the last 30 days, Postscript has generated almost $15K. We've been using them exclusively for text and sms marketing for about 2 months and LOVE LOVE it. So many reason to love it. The integrations with Klaviyo and Recharge are fantastic. Plus the Postscript team reaches out, takes the time to suggest other automations, and sets them up for you. Sean from Customer Service is particularity talented at this.
I started on the lowest subscription but have since bumped up to paying $800 a month....but I'm making $15K and can tell from codes that the attribution is pretty spot on.

goPure Beauty

I love postscript! We've tried 2 other sms apss and postcript blows them out of the water! Very easy to use, great interface, amazing support that gets back to me quickly. By far the best sms app out there for shopify stores and ecommerce in general. We love this app at goPure!

Scented Treasures USA

Excited to test this app out. Have heard great things from other business owners about them & the results from text automation. On top of that, communicating with there team has been amazing. They're extremely hands on and go in depth on their platform, it's functionality and how it works.

Omaxhealth.com

I have had the pleasure of working with two great account managers at Postscript, ironically both named Sean W. They couldn’t be more attentive. Between answering my questions as I learned how to use the app to jumping on a call with me to suggest ways to scale our campaigns, they rock!

This app has been a great new channel of revenue for our company. I was skeptical how people would react to getting offers via text, but it’s working! We are seeing very high conversion rates and look forward to expanding with more campaigns. Thanks guys!

Gemandi Jewelry

Installing this today moving over from another text app competitor. Aside from Sean being an awesome rep that quickly organized a plan overnight and setup a great demo walk through, the functionality capabilities from this platform blows the app that we were paying more for out of the water. They have a lot of segmentation that is closer to email capabilities, their own popup instead of having to use an outside popup, and better text technology from a user experience from what I can tell. It looks like they've thought through the text experience much more than others, and they even have an integration with ReCharge already! Really excited to see the performance of this for our brands.
- Dan

Mr Pool Man

Insane support from the online chat team member Sean who stayed up all night to get everything I wanted from Postscript up and running. Postscript enabled us to promote a number customers can text for support, rather than just email. We can then forward their response to Gorgias, which our support team then open, reply and close the ticket all in one place, which shoots the customer back a helpful text message. Great platform! Epic support. Highly recommend.
Nat

Gray.Label

We have been using this app for around 6 months now and the ROI we get through our sms campaigns is amazing! The Team are great to work with too, extremely responsive. We are based in Australia so the Team had to make some changes to the system to allow us to send at certain times within our own time zone to our AU customers and we are very appreciative at their willingness to do that for us!

Old World Kitchen

Using this app for better promotions, and their customer service is beyond fantastic! Dan and Sean are a click away, and have all the answers! Thanks so much for the amaing tool and customer service. Much appreciated, and hard to find today. Rebekah | Polder's Old World Market

Bellaboho

I hear great things from this app and so far so good starting with great customer services from Brandon. Thanks you for you help!