Postscript SMS Marketing

Postscript SMS Marketing

by Postscript

Create, launch, and manage your SMS marketing program

Dossier Perfumes

Amazing customer service really. They help you set up everything and get the ball rollin quickly ! thanks !

Dreux’s Haute Boutique

It's a great app but so far it's a bit confusing to get everything started. I will return with a better review once I can get things going a bit more smoothly. Finding out how to do things means you have to chat and ask questions but wait a few minutes or more for a response.

Haus of Knots

100% recommend this app. Customer service is amazing and works just like it should. It has definetly helped my sales.

ZBiotics

Great app. We were looking for a product exactly like this for a while and are so glad we found them. And even better: excellent customer service.

Herb Affair

That app works great and has a lot of functionalities. Their customer service is very helpful as well.

The Divine Bazaar

Amazing tool for SMS. Very pleased with them so far. :)

Check out my store: theflourishingstone.com

Vitality Extracts

Wow! This app is very easy to set up and customer support has been extremely fast and helpful. This is an easy add-on that drives big revenue with little to no effort. Highly recommend!

Sports Wholesale Supply

Fantastic SMS app! Within the first 24 hours it aided in $500 in sales just from a simple mobile pop up! Couldn't be happier and super stocked to grow with PostScript!

WodBottom

In the last 30 days, Postscript has generated almost $15K. We've been using them exclusively for text and sms marketing for about 2 months and LOVE LOVE it. So many reason to love it. The integrations with Klaviyo and Recharge are fantastic. Plus the Postscript team reaches out, takes the time to suggest other automations, and sets them up for you. Sean from Customer Service is particularity talented at this.
I started on the lowest subscription but have since bumped up to paying $800 a month....but I'm making $15K and can tell from codes that the attribution is pretty spot on.

goPure Beauty

I love postscript! We've tried 2 other sms apss and postcript blows them out of the water! Very easy to use, great interface, amazing support that gets back to me quickly. By far the best sms app out there for shopify stores and ecommerce in general. We love this app at goPure!