4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly features such as automations and text campaigns. They commend its straightforward pricing and ethical practices. The app is known for providing valuable campaign performance insights, boosting conversion rates, and increasing revenue. Merchants find the onboarding process smooth, and praise the responsive and knowledgeable support team. The app's commitment to text messaging regulations compliance is also appreciated.

August 19, 2022

Great customer service and very user friendly! I've been looking for an SMS for a while and this one takes the cake :)

Hopefilledcandles
May 19, 2020

We just got this app today. Super excited about trying out. I'm already really happy with the customer service. Super fast to respond!

Christina Greene LLC
November 11, 2021

I am new to Postscript but so far we love it! Kyler was such a great help answering my question in the support chat! I highly recommend joining if you haven't already!

Vintage Vaquera
June 15, 2021

I had another app for a few hours and it was a nightmare - within a few mins of loading up Postscript, i knew what they needed from me to connect everything and get started on a promo right away. Speed is key these days!

DAD.OR.ALL
September 2, 2021

my experience with postscript has been so-so thus far. Customer support is great but my popup messages do not seem to be working due to some backend issue [which is currently getting looked at] Also would be nice if the popup template was a bit more user-friendly and template-based rather than having to code any custom visualizations.

Gachiga
1 day using the app
July 27, 2020

I needed an app that could handle my need for SMS abandoned cart messages (since they are much more efficient than emails) and this app certainly did the trick. The fact that they can send the customer a picture in the text of the exact item they had in their cart is pretty mind-blowing too!

5/5

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters
November 29, 2021

What I love about apps is the chat feature. You can chat with customer service in literally 1 minute, super helpful! Michael is a REAL one

Stay Golden
41 minutes using the app
July 23, 2020

This app is one of the easiest to use for SMS, the pop ups are pretty good and easy to set up. also A++++ customer service! Definitely recommend this for your shopify store.

Beach Babe Swimwear
38 minutes using the app
March 23, 2022

Amazing app helped me to create SMS marketing for my new online clothing store! great customer service!

societycanttrapme
35 minutes using the app
September 24, 2020

Great app and easy to use and set up. The customer service is excellent and speedy! I would recommend this platform be used for anyone using Shopify.

Tumfort Toys US