POWR Countdown Timer | Banner

Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
April 8, 2019

so stupid design, can't find place to delete and can start a new plug in (link wont work when click)

Dont waste time on this app, (my first review on shopify goes to this stupid app)

OH!CRYSTAL
Poland
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
POWR.io replied April 8, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app. The following article should help with removing the app from your store.

If you're still having trouble then please reach out to our support team and they will be happy to help.

March 5, 2019

FOR THE FREE PLAN THE BIG LOGO ON RIGHT OF THE TIMER STAY AND OPEN A LINK IF YOU CLICK ON SO NOT REALLY PRO

IKIGAS
Time spent using app: 31 minutes
February 23, 2019

mknjpqdsfdsfcsdrdsfcdsfsdscfdsffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Theworldofbracelets
France
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
December 27, 2018

Not a good countdown timer app - with lots of tech issues.
The free plan has the biggest watermark I have ever seen, at it makes the design terrible.

On The Rugs
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 days
December 3, 2018

WORST APP EVER! It litteraly broke my website! I have to restart all from the beginning! Don't download if you got Brooklyn.

Vertus de Gaïa
France
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
November 28, 2018

Completely screwed up my theme. On top of that, lots of code was not removed with deinstallation! Always sorry to leave a bad review, but don't mess with this unless you absolutely have to.

JoyBräu
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
November 25, 2018

put on my site and it just ruin everything, my slides got bigger and can't back to normal. any solutions, i'm using Brooklyn template.

The Squarish
Malaysia
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
November 16, 2018

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT download this app. I downloaded this and tried to display a banner at the top of my screen with a countdown but it stretched out the image on my home screen and made it so you had to scroll for ages to get to the products. I deleted the app, but my homepage was still ruined. I had to roll back my store to fix it. Do not install.

Saber Hardware
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Edited November 4, 2018

need to update more. It changed randomly so the best thing that they should do that everywhere it should not appear. It is visible everywhere. I don't want this cause it is not good at all.

Nymphokitty
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited September 27, 2018

The design of this app is basic and it could use a touch of modern. It gets the job done if you need a simple timer. This is my honest review. Thank you.

ODDPUNK