Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

by POWr.io

Checkout Timer, Countdown Timer, Countdown Cart Beeketing Alt

Overallls

Excellent app, simple easy to use and free prompt and quick customer response. I asked a question on a Sunday and received help within 1 hour.

Freestyleco

Excellent app that was exactly what I needed. It allowed me to put scarcity on my sales pages

Ellie's Handmade

I thoroughly recommend POWr countdown timer. Being not the technical minded person i found the intall difficult. I contacted POWr for assistance and Carlos came to the rescue by showing me all the correct instructions and various tutorials which was extremely helpful.

The POWr team went above and beyond to help me get all set up and now I have an app that is functional, aesthetically pleasing and easy to use! BIG THANKYOU for helping me add function to my store that will ultimately drive sales.

Kawaii Crate

Quick and easy installation! Love it.

Pet Pro Supply Co.

Highly recommend this app.

POWr Countdown Timer is a super sleek looking, but uber simple app. It is highly customizable and allowed me to easily put a countdown timer where I need it to be.

Also, I having an issue with the way the Countdown Timer was displaying in my theme. I emailed their customer support and within an hour, they responded with a quick and easy solution.

1 2 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 52 Next