Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

Countdown Timer | Cart Timer

by POWr.io

Checkout Timer, Countdown Timer, Countdown Cart Beeketing Alt

Mandetingen

helped me on black friday, because my marketing advisor told me to get a countdown timer, but i do not know code, so this app helped me get by

Dossard 51

Assez utile et pas de problèmes avec l'app. L'offre gratuite est déjà bien. Très facile à installer sur le site.

asiasgoodsshoppingcentre.ph

Thanks ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

R5photography

easy to use. Seem easy to use i haven't gotten any more orders from using this app yet, but i feel that it will create urgency in the customers.

cnoel.fr

Better location optimalisation would be awesomeeee
the positioning at the moment is a bit hit and miss.

Actofit Wearables

Easy to use. The guide was simple and the app is very user friendly. Took no time to get started...

Jo Beyond

I am loving how this app looks on the homepage of my store! I think it will help me promote the deal I'm running and get some better traffic and things going! I can't wait to see what happens!

Mona.str

veryyyyy goooooddddd!!!!!! is the best counter. I used for black friday and was the best that i found

Socks N Stockings

So far is easy to use. Appreciate that its free. Will comment on its effectiveness after 1-2 weeks of use. But so far so good.

Nando Medina

It is practical and easy to use. I am trying to use as much as I can to link it to my promotional announcements.