FAQ Page | FAQ Help Center

FAQ Page | FAQ Help Center

by POWR.io

FAQ page & FAQ accordion menu for product info & refund policy

Chookie and Lou

Awesome. Really easy to use. Thank you for giving me the option to install this on my page ************

July 22, 2021

Hi there,

We’d like to thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review! Please feel free to contact our customer service department if you have any questions.

Thanks again!

metismetis

Molto intuitiva e utile. La consiglio a tutti perché è da considerare imprescindibile. Grazie mille

July 10, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Do reach out to us for any suggestions or queries and we'll be more than glad to help.

Blush Boulevard

Extremely simple to use and ideal for my website! Will recommend other small business owners to use this app.

March 9, 2021

Hi there,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful.

Fuego Fitt

I love this app. It makes the setup much easier for me. This app is very detailed and easy to use. This app provides me with useful FAQs that I do not need to come up with.

Naturally Boosted

This app provides the most flexibility in creating FAQs on each page. We used quite a few FAQ apps that were ok but limiting in how and where they presented. If you take FAQs seriously then this is the FAQ app for you.

Free Dome

cool easy, and got everything you need, I think it would be better if it would have costume options, in the popup looks.

Dear Soul

I love that is SO user friendly and it includes the fonts I'm currently using in my online store. An excellent option for beginners.

Gift Style ST

muy buena , vale muchísimos la pena, muy recomendable, funciona de maravilla, es super cómoda de usar

OPTIKA

gooood app really i love it and i use it to add a good faq menu to my website thank you really you are very nice

Gen Z Enterprises

Testing out the free plan and we have had a really satisfying experience. Will surely recommend to all.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18