Image Slider + Carousel

Image Slider + Carousel

by POWr.io

FREE image slider, photo slider, lookbook and carousel.

Kalel Import

Primeira vez que estou usando muito bom, aparentemente esta atendo o que eu preciso, qualquer novidade entro em contato novamente

Hair Bar Club Extensions

i love the look and happy i went with, i want to bring more traffic to my site and more sales this month, it was simple to install as well as affordable.

luxury Kitty

good...................................hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Equilibrheum

thanks for this free plugin. great job need work on development. thats why i am giving 5 star rating

Moroccan Corridor

Excellent app. Very useful and looks nice. Installation and configuration are user freindly. The result looks very professional. Many thanks

Print the Goods

Great, easy to use and reliable App!
I didn't think it would be so easy to use and set up, I really enjoy using this App to showcase customer orders.

PlayTape®

great app but why must I write 100 characters........................................... ...........

Mira Paris

Super application très facile à utiliser, je vous la recommande. Nous sommes très satisfait du résultat
Mira Paris

Transparent Things

Nice App, I use it for my online store's product images. It gives you the option of creating different image sliders which is pretty good for different products.

Witty Bash

I am really loving this app!! its a tasteful photo carousel and looks awesome on my site. Easy to use too.. highly recommend. Thank you!