Image Slider + Carousel

Image Slider + Carousel

by POWr.io

FREE image slider, photo slider, lookbook and carousel.

Amanda Quinn Impressionist Artist

I used this app to showcase my portfolio. It worked perfectly and looks great. It's really simple and easy to use. I love it.

Gaadgeet

This app help to image slide for our website. That usefull and helpfully. Easy and smart. Could be better but thats good.

NAZZARETH

Muy buena aplicacion recomendable me ahorra espacio y el cliente hecha un vistazo rápidamente a los productos en las guías deslizantes solo seleccione los productos que quería destacar seleccionando varias imagenes y poniéndolas en la pagina que yo quiero que vean los clientes es gratis me encanta!!

Iron Icons

This app has great functionality and easy to implement to shopify site. I added a video testimony from my YouTube channel effortlessly.

nuvolosofumetti

It works very well, it's very easy to use, it's customizable, it's free. five stars! What else to say?

AwsomeRainForest@Home

ViceversaOriginal

super easy to use and fixed my problem that i was battling with not knowing how to code a slider and it really worked

Okayama Denim

Easy to use and straight to the point!! Amazing for creating image glossaries and galleries! Loved it!

HaystacksCandy.com

This app is easy to use and works great. Just need to add an option for Text Sliders to please. Thanks

Hairprint Asia

We used this app for our homepage sliders. Originally it was coded in liquid and took forever to figure out how to change the sliders. Now, it is so easy, we can change sliders for any occasion. Great flexibility.