Image Slider, Product Carousel

Image Slider, Product Carousel

by POWR.io

40% off plans | Image Slider, Testimonials, Slideshow Carousel

www.heavenlypresents.love

I really like it. It's easy to use and to implement. I really recommend it to everyone. Thank you so much

Body Love by Michelle

This app really helped me to increase sales and optimize my store, as first time business owner. Thank you so much.

See_Compare_Buy1

i love this app. it is very very helpful and easy to manage. lots of extra features. i would highly recommend

G-Actives Design Activewear

I use this app to help engage potential customer and optimise their shopping experience for all of our products.

Tipsy Totes | Wine Gifts | Beer Koozies | Wine Totes | Simply Fabulous

I just installed the app and used images I created in Canva and so far it's good! I like that they offer a free version to test out.

Laneenia Store

its really look good in my website.. it makes my store more professional..
and my buyer for sure they will convince when they see it..

Global Good NZ

Amazing! I like this app, its an easiest app for responsive image slider with small tabs in bottom...

Charli and Kate

Great app, does exactly what it claims to do and very user-friendly with full customisation options!

Easy Skin

Exactly what I was looking for my product page has really come to life now with a slideshow of customer pictures

dulcesdulcemaria

Una aplicación muy buena con diferentes estilos de slider en los cuales hace ver el tema mas elegante
La recomiendo muchisimo