YouTube + Vimeo Video Slider

YouTube + Vimeo Video Slider

by POWr.io

YouTube & Vimeo Video Slider - Easy Video Background & Banners

Vibemood

helpful & easy love it makes my work super easy .............................................................................................................................

Sun Spotz

I am new to Shopify and used this app to add a video. It was very intuitive and easy-to-use for adding video to my store.

Diamond-Kisses-Hair

Very easy to use. I uploaded a video to my youtube page, which is private for now, and then copied the youtube vide link, and then pasted that in the designated are on the app.

Struendos

I used this App to help me do ads videos. I really like how it does. I strongly recommend it. use it.

whatsite!

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT.................................................................................

Choix

Great little app, did exactly what I was looking for. Installing via Shopify (i.e. this page) didn't work but doing it from their site did and was just as easy. Plugin runs very slowly until you pay to upgrade which is a bit frustrating but it's easily worth the $3/month.

1 2 4 Next