PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Pre-Order Now/Restock Alert/Coming Soon/Backorder/Out of Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Globo Pre-Order & Back In Stock

Freaks Are Coming

Location Spain
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Proporcione algunos detalles sobre lo que hizo o no disfrutó al usar esta aplicación. Sus comentarios pueden ayudar a otros comerciantes a decidir si usarán esta aplicación.

ONE957

Location Ghana
Time spent using app About 1 year

Simple to install and customise messages. The product search function needs a little improvement but I can’t complain too much since the app is a massive help and free of charge. The support team are polite, friendly and efficient which makes it even sweeter!

Kids Optics

Location Philippines

Great help.It makes things easy for me.Glad to stumble upon this app. Will be using this to my store

Vice Cosmetics

Location Philippines

A step by step guide would be great but the support team are quick and very helpful! Thanks a lot!!!

elanthebrand

I really like this app for what it is. The only thing I wish I had is some sort of tutorial or guide when first downloading. I had a little trouble figuring out how it works.

Sana's Sets

Time spent using app About 1 month

This tool is great! Helped me to add preorder functionality to my website + it's for free!
The only issue is I'm not able to modify countdown dates in bulk, I have to modify each product manually, also the products table needs some more filters.

E-Bike Fast

Time spent using app About 1 year

I would like to ask steps on how to change the add cart button to pre-order? thank you so much.....

【公式ショップ】gekkabizin(月下美人) | 東京トワイライト

Location Japan

I think it's a good app.
I recommend it.
I was able to make fine settings, so it fits my needs.
I've been using it so far, and I didn't have any particular concerns, but I think it covers a lot of it even though it's free.

D+AF_my

Location Taiwan

Very user-friendly interface and quite easy to use,an app that suitable for beginners , thanks for the work!

Gamer Loot

Working good overall for my needs after initial setup. I can't figure out how to remove a item you no longer one and install disable but other than that great.