PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

PreOrder Globo | Back in Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
September 2, 2022

Nous avons utilisé cette application, et le support est vraiment d'une efficacité remarquable. Ils sont à l'écoute et aide à comprendre le besoin au maximum. Nous recommandons vivement cette application.

Etat Libre d'Orange
France
Time spent using app: 16 days
September 2, 2022

Great app. not perfect, but the support team is always available to make it perfect and trouble-free.

Just Calendars
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 1, 2022

We really like this app, but we LOVE their support team! If we ever encounter any issues or have any questions we are met with a swift response and a quick fix. Can highly recommend :)

Oaken Vault
Denmark
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 29, 2022

I installed the app and needed some extra help to set up the pre order badge and Sarah was super helpful. The app is doing it's job and we're happy with the customer service.

donajo.br
Brazil
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 29, 2022

Great free way to add pre-order opportunities on specific variants (such as size and color) without listing a product as sold out!

The Checkroom
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 23, 2022

We've tried a few different apps for a few months and this far has been the best one. Layout is nice and modern, there are enough options and customer support responds quickly.

Fundom
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 23, 2022

Fantastic App and even better support! If you need a pre-order app - this is the one to go with! 100% recommend.

Eadie Staging
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 19, 2022

Easy to use. The few "issues" I had were very simple oversights on my end, which the staff at Globo were fast to give me a response and get it fixed.

Mountain View Paintball
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 18, 2022

Great app. Quick responses to any support enquiries. Very intuitive interface can easily allow you to create and edit pre-orders.

Outdoors Domain
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 18, 2022

The app is doing what I need it to do and the support is amazing! They answer quickly (never waited for longer than a few hours) and guided me through the set-up. I was confused at first but they solved all my issues. Thanks for a great app!

Swedish Linens AB